Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Xenons, 35's, and stock suspension!

Old 05-17-2009, 05:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xenons, 35's, and stock suspension!

Hey everyone,
It was a long weekend here, but I wrapped up the install (despite the rain).
Setup now includes:
-Xenon narrow fender flares (duplicolor coated).
-35" BFG KM2's
-Procomp 7089 16x8s
-Superchips Flashpaq

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3663/...315708.jpg?v=0

Notes from install:
Xenon flares seem pretty high quality. The instructions, however, were worthless. I'm not sure why everyone posted that the removal of the old flares was the hardest part... seemed pretty easy for me. The deciphering of the instructions and install of the nutsert things (with the stress of only having one of those cheap tool things) was the hard part.

My Flashpaq is missing the "Performance 87" setting for some reason. There is an "87 octane" setting, but the booklet says this is for vehicles that usually use >87 and would like to use 87. Not happy after the 30 minutes it took to get all the updates offline. For now I'll try the Mileage XS and see how that goes.

Overall - very happy with the look and stock ride of this setup!
Old 05-17-2009, 05:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice choice, they look awsome, watch out for the rocks, the fenders flex but not too much.

Quick Reply: Xenons, 35's, and stock suspension!