Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Xenon flares on

Old 08-01-2008, 12:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In my opinion if sending them back and getting River Raiders is on your mind do it! Plus the RR are true tube fenders! Good luck!
Old 08-01-2008, 12:36 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ewok
In my opinion if sending them back and getting River Raiders is on your mind do it! Plus the RR are true tube fenders! Good luck!
I'll wait until the frustration level goes down to make a decision.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

That sucks jeepinmass, and I was thinking about getting these too. But I'll wait for the RR I guess. We all ( I ) appreciate your honest opinion
Old 08-01-2008, 12:44 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Fire
That sucks jeepinmass, and I was thinking about getting these too. But I'll wait for the RR I guess. We all ( I ) appreciate your honest opinion
Others seemed to have been happy with theirs. Just it's been a bad experience for me.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JeepinMass
Others seemed to have been happy with theirs. Just it's been a bad experience for me.

You are right about quality now of days. Speaking in general pride of work is definitely out the window. It is amazing that only one person has the say so on your situation and they are out of town. Well hope all goes well for ya.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:25 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Fire
You are right about quality now of days. Speaking in general pride of work is definitely out the window. It is amazing that only one person has the say so on your situation and they are out of town. Well hope all goes well for ya.
It's not that 1 person has the say. I could go to a regular customer service but im choosing to go to Doc's way. I know he'll take care of me as he's taken care of members here.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:34 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by dr.dirty
like i said i know xenon will make it right that sucks you are having fitment problems they maybe have sent you the rears for a 4door apparently they now use a diff mold for the 2 doors
it just looks like half the holes line up and half don't. Now it's not a HUGE deal because I can drill thru the plastic but for 500 I shouldn't have to. I'm confident they will make it right, assuming I keep them.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

mine came out ok. was kinda dissapointed on how cheap they look and feel.

getting ready to put some 35's on it next week. 15x8 procomp 97's (soft 8) with 3 3/4 back spacing and 35x12.5x15 procomp mud terrains. should fill the space a little better.

but i like them so far, keeping an eye out for the sagging. each fender had the part number molded in it and it matched the 2 door part numbers.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dr.dirty
the sagging has been fixed mine are out in 100 plus heat every day for the past year and no sagging
Old 08-06-2008, 02:55 PM
JK Freak

Here are pics of front and rear for you.

Quick Reply: Xenon flares on