Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Xenon flares on

Old 07-27-2008, 05:34 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Is it possible to get an along the side picture as i want to compair them to the tire width to see if i need the narrows or the wides for RubyDoo with her 35's and 4.5 back spaced wheels.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:53 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im starting to think the narrows on front and the wides on back would look and match the best.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:10 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jkkat
Is it possible to get an along the side picture as i want to compair them to the tire width to see if i need the narrows or the wides for RubyDoo with her 35's and 4.5 back spaced wheels.
these are 33x12.5 on an 8" wide wheels 4"BS. WIDE FLARES.

If I were to buy them again, I would get the narrows.. Id really like a set of same width as stock. but thats not an option at this point.
the tires sit about 1/4" past the flares.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These look good! I plan on putting the Narrows on once I get my 37/14.00/r17 Iroks on!! I'm also looking into RIver Raider Tube Fenders and if the Smittybuilt come out!
Old 07-27-2008, 09:43 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

they look good.
Old 07-27-2008, 04:37 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jkkat
will do. You want me to wait until all 4 are on?
Old 08-01-2008, 05:32 AM
JK Freak

******UPDATE******

I must say i'm very dissapointed with this product. It looks like it was just made in a rush to get it out the door. Not only was I missing marker lights but i'm also missing hardware to attach the rears. I'm missing a hole side of those crush sleeve/rivet/spacer things (can't think of proper term). Not only that the rear portion of the rear flares fit HORRIBLY. The holes aren't even lined up properly in the rear. So i'm really debating on sending these back. I've never gotten such crap for my CJ5 when ordered. When did companies start making a crappy product just to get it out the door?? What happened to quality parts?? Perhaps I have the "bad apple" of the bunch but is there no quality control at the shop??

I'm downgrading my Xenon experience to a 4/10. From my experience they are in NO WAY worth 500.
Old 08-01-2008, 06:59 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JeepinMass
will do. You want me to wait until all 4 are on?
I would like both but to me the front is more important.

So you guys know, I also help the DNR (Dept. of Natural Resourses) people and sometimes the county sheriffs with rescues and stollen vehicle recoverys.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:05 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by dr.dirty
call doc a xenon he will take care of you and get you the right stuf or swap out the rears
I'm calling in a bit. They are cali time and i'm in Mass so they are a few hours behind. I'm calling up Craig Way.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:45 AM
JK Freak

***UPDATE #2***

Called Xenon today. His message says he's out of town.

I went to the parts store and bought some mounting hardware that should have come with the kit. $20 later the rears are on. Because this has been an awesome experience i've got what looks to be 1 of the new rear fenders and 1 of the old saggy ones. WOW xenon really has impressed me with this purchase

I'm leaning towards sending these back to quadratec and ordering the RR ones. I guess I certainly learned my lesson on this purchase, it's better to pay and get quality then save a few bucks.

Quick Reply: Xenon flares on