Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Xenon flares on

Old 07-26-2008, 11:29 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Xenon flares on

well the front ones are on. I'll put the rear on on wed. They were kind enough to not send me side markers for them so I'll have to call xenon on monday and get those. Overall I'd give these a 7/10.

Old 07-26-2008, 11:47 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SONIC
They look good

care to elaborate on the 7?
Well for the 500 I paid for them I expected something better. Not to say they are bad but for 500 I just expected a little harder plastic and to have the side marker lens in the box so I don't have to hunt someone down.
Old 07-26-2008, 02:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like them! please post up when you get the back done. Did you get them painted to match? And I am assuming they are the narrow ones? Looks great!
Old 07-26-2008, 02:50 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jeepin08
I like them! please post up when you get the back done. Did you get them painted to match? And I am assuming they are the narrow ones? Looks great!
nope they aren't painted. Will post up the pics when I do the back.
Old 07-26-2008, 02:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JeepinMass
nope they aren't painted. Will post up the pics when I do the back.
for not being painted they seemed to have matched up really well!
Old 07-26-2008, 02:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JeepinMass
Well for the 500 I paid for them I expected something better. Not to say they are bad but for 500 I just expected a little harder plastic and to have the side marker lens in the box so I don't have to hunt someone down.
I'd be sure you got the "new" 2-dr rear flares Vs. the old 4-dr rear flares like I and a couple others did which sagged due to the difference in the recess shape between 2 and 4 dr JKs. Just got the new rear 2-dr versions in (replaced by Craig Way @Xenon) for free and they have no sag whatsoever. Looks great on your rig by the way

Oh yeah...if your rears do sag, call of Craig and tell him Brett sent you his way, he'll take care of you.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:39 PM
JK Junkie

Are those the wide or the narrow?
Old 07-26-2008, 08:09 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SASQUATCH
I'd be sure you got the "new" 2-dr rear flares Vs. the old 4-dr rear flares like I and a couple others did which sagged due to the difference in the recess shape between 2 and 4 dr JKs. Just got the new rear 2-dr versions in (replaced by Craig Way @Xenon) for free and they have no sag whatsoever. Looks great on your rig by the way

Oh yeah...if your rears do sag, call of Craig and tell him Brett sent you his way, he'll take care of you.
I have your xenon posts bookmarked as reference for photoshop and info. I'll have to call him about the side markers monday so i'll check the rears out before I give him a call. Thanks for his name. Saves me a PM to you asking it.

Originally Posted by kntr
Are those the wide or the narrow?
narrow
Old 07-27-2008, 03:52 AM
JK Jedi

Looks good, will even out the Jeep once the rears are on. They do seem awefully shiney, did you hit them with some sort of vinyl spray?
Old 07-27-2008, 04:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pearl-drum-man
Looks good, will even out the Jeep once the rears are on. They do seem awefully shiney, did you hit them with some sort of vinyl spray?
x2,They do look shiny

Quick Reply: Xenon flares on