Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Xenon Fender Flares

Old 09-20-2008, 01:56 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xenon Fender Flares

Ok i just gotta show this off..Got these on ebay for $350 shipped

Late night at work so i only got the one on today, hopefully get the other 3 on this weekend!
I swear wilbur looks like he is smiling in this pic... that or looking confused as to why i havent put the other side on yet

I chose not to put the splash guards back in but i may end up putting them in. This one was flexed pretty severely and was difficult to bend into position and it stayed kinda bent low in the center of the side as you can see here but it doesnt bother me.

For now i am leaving them bare plastic, but when they get scuffed up and dull i will have them line-x'd

My aunt says "but they dont match any of the other plastic stuff...?"

I said thats the point most of the rest of the plastic is gettin ripped off evntually lol she just said
Looks like my bank account is screaming for mercy so this will probably be it for mods until november/december when work picks up again.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Wes
JK Enthusiast

Looks good man! And looks like you got a pretty good deal aswell. Make sure you show us some more pics when it's all done up ^_^
Old 09-20-2008, 02:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd try to get a new front set.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:09 PM
JK Freak

Looks alot worse the way the glare is on top. Its really no more than like a 1/4" dip in the middle. Looks fine to me.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:32 AM
JK Freak

Ok i got these bastards done... I would rate the rear install right up there with the door lock install as far as difficulty. If i never see another blind nut itll be too soon.

Pics
Wilbur looks perked up now instead of droopy. Perky is always good

The passenger side has the same droop in the middle as the drivers side so i am content with em

Not 100% in love with the rears...IMO they stick out just a little too much but should keep the mud from flinging up on the soft top and staining it

Overall i am pleased with em, added clearance and great styling. My 33's look puny now
Old 09-21-2008, 12:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice
Thinking of doing that myself
Old 09-21-2008, 02:57 PM
JK Super Freak

They look great man!
Old 09-21-2008, 04:15 PM
JK Freak