Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

XD Rockstars - Question and Photo request

Old 12-28-2015, 01:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XD Rockstars - Question and Photo request

I've seen many Rockstars that go further into the tire, and I've seen some that look like they're flat with the outer tire wall. Is there two different XD Rockstar wheels or is there an offset difference with the same wheel style?

I'm looking at the original XDRockstars, not the 2's.

Post photos with your wheel and tire spec!
Old 12-31-2015, 06:49 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Brownb85
I've seen many Rockstars that go further into the tire, and I've seen some that look like they're flat with the outer tire wall. Is there two different XD Rockstar wheels or is there an offset difference with the same wheel style?

I'm looking at the original XDRockstars, not the 2's.

Post photos with your wheel and tire spec!
Depends on the diameter, for 20" they make a negative offset where they are deeper than the other option for offset. Every one I know that has had them switched out because they are so outdated, making it easy to find a used set.
Old 01-01-2016, 05:55 AM
JK Junkie

Also search "show your rockstar wheels". There is a whole forum with 174 post that should give you lots of info
Old 01-01-2016, 06:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Played out.

Quick Reply: XD Rockstars - Question and Photo request