Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

WTH!?! Nautical edition jeep?

Old 04-17-2012, 03:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is definitely not my cup of tea, but somebody, somewhere out there probably likes it
Old 04-17-2012, 03:35 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Freyja

LOL my wife gave me a dirty look and said " Go F*** your self if you think I would drive that. If i wanted to drive an Escalade I would have bought one asshole!" :LMAO:
Awesome woman ya got there!
Old 04-17-2012, 07:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Freyja
LOL my wife gave me a dirty look and said " Go F*** your self if you think I would drive that. If i wanted to drive an Escalade I would have bought one asshole!" :LMAO:

LMFAO.....
Old 04-17-2012, 01:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

I was hoping to see a JEEP on the water like maybe some crazy custom rig or a JEEP on the front of some million dollar yacht, but instead we get this dissapoinment. lol
Old 04-17-2012, 02:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

I remember seeing this a few months back floating around somewhere on the forums. Yes, it is ugly to our standards, but there are some rich, yacht driving folks out there who would buy one of these in a heart beat. By creating this "edition" their catering to a different demographic that what their used to. You can't blame them for wanting to make money.

Quick Reply: WTH!?! Nautical edition jeep?