Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Wow a JK Limo

Old 11-08-2009, 06:48 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

send some more pictures of it.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Seller seems shady someone ran the VIN# and came back Salvage. Wonder why he did not disclose that up front.

Q: It shows that there are major title issues or possible salvaged title, can you please explain? Does this have to do with the stretching of the jeep to a limo? Nov-07-09
A: I bought the Jeep as a fixed driver. I was aware of the title issue. I checked into that prior to buying. The Jeep had a front pass. side hit. As you know, there is not much to a Jeep, so it then had a Slvage title. This was of no concern to me knowing I was going to stretch it. It saved me about $3,500 of value compared to the cost of other Jeeps. The Jeep now has a Certificate of Reconstruction from the DOT. Good point, glad you brought this up.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Revnitup
Seller seems shady someone ran the VIN# and came back Salvage. Wonder why he did not disclose that up front.

Q: It shows that there are major title issues or possible salvaged title, can you please explain? Does this have to do with the stretching of the jeep to a limo? Nov-07-09
A: I bought the Jeep as a fixed driver. I was aware of the title issue. I checked into that prior to buying. The Jeep had a front pass. side hit. As you know, there is not much to a Jeep, so it then had a Slvage title. This was of no concern to me knowing I was going to stretch it. It saved me about $3,500 of value compared to the cost of other Jeeps. The Jeep now has a Certificate of Reconstruction from the DOT. Good point, glad you brought this up.
Yeah... he definitely should have been up front about the rebuilt title. In lots of situations a jeep will be fine after being rebuilt (more so than other vehicles), but it's illegal not to disclose this information up front.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:53 AM
JK Junkie

Old 11-08-2009, 12:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It needs an atlas II to dig to make those corners.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

I wonder how much the rear drive shaft would cost to replace....

I'd like to see this on the "stuck" thread lol!
Old 11-09-2009, 11:36 AM
JK Junkie

yikes.... get high centered on a speed bump. couldn't imagine that off road! lol
Old 11-09-2009, 11:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Clownhunter69
How about converting it to a RV. Bed, kitchen, fridge and all the works. You could talk trash to the guys towing a Jeep behind their RVs, and all the guys with rooftop tents would be mad at you for not having to pack up all your stuff every time you wanted to move.

Now that would rock.

Tow your trail Jeep behind (JK or whatever).
Old 11-09-2009, 05:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmmmm.... I guess it needs to grow on me....
Old 11-09-2009, 05:57 PM
JK Super Freak

That thing is cool!!

Quick Reply: Wow a JK Limo