Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Wow a JK Limo

Old 11-07-2009, 05:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wow a JK Limo

I was just on Ebay and there is a JK Limo. WOW

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-JEEP-Limousine-Wrangler-Unlimited-12-pass_W0QQitemZ270480888710QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Ca rs_Trucks?hash=item3ef9ead386[/url]

Last edited by mkjeep; 11-07-2009 at 05:49 AM. Reason: no ebay clickable links please, that things horrid!
Old 11-07-2009, 05:31 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

I know that thing needs a Hemi
Old 11-07-2009, 05:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought a JK limo was the model with four doors
Old 11-07-2009, 05:40 AM
JK Junkie

this pic is hilarious

i'd party in that.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice, tho definately needs a Hemi!
Old 11-07-2009, 05:44 AM
JK Super Freak

i wonder if its available with the soft top
Old 11-07-2009, 06:06 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hahahaha I like it!
Old 11-07-2009, 06:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by fish
this pic is hilarious

i'd party in that.
I wonder what the skid plates cost for that under belly?????
Old 11-07-2009, 06:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Quoted from ebay.

What your looking at here is truly a "One of a Kind" stretched JEEP Limo. The ONLY other JEEP that I could find that was stretched, was in the UK, and they only made them into a 6-pass for personal use. I designed this JEEP to have not only the option to remove the top to enjoy summer weather, but also to close up tight enough for winter. I insulated the walls and the floor, and made an insulation insert for the roof. The interior is somewhat simple, but yet very appealing for its character. I took this JEEP out to the Sturgis Bike Rally and did Scenic Tours with it thru-out the Black Hills. It was a huge success! People were always wanting me to stop so that they could take pictures as they pointed and yelled, WOW, that thing so cool! It has since had many request for Parades, Homecoming Games, as well as Weddings (for the JEEP enthusiast). People love the fact that they can either stand out of the top or sit on the padded roll caged roof for some of these events.

Modifications: Replaced the 4:11 gears with 5:13's and Chipped the computer, Lifted the JEEP 4", Added 20" rims with a set of 35" BF/AT,(this JEEP now drives and rides better than before the modifications made to it) Had custom seat covers made with 2 diff sayings...(It's A JEEP Thing & Thats How We Roll), Custom removable Soft-Top, Custom spare tire cover, 4-6" chrome roof lights to give it that "off-road" look, Added a couple speakers to an excellant sounding Infinity Sound System complete with Subwoofer. I also added air-bags to rear suspension. Modifications made to this JEEP where done at two different Certified Reputable Shops: Expert Autobody & Great Plains Customs.

I believe this vehicle would make a great addition to so many applications! Rather it continue being used as a Limousine, or as complimentary transportation for a Lodge { Hunting, Fishing, Ski, Lake Resort, Resort Town, Ect...Ect...} I am presently operating it as part of my Limousine Fleet. Believe it or not, this thing is still small enough to drive and park as a personal vehicle too. Since adding this as my second vehicle, I now have very little time off. I operate a trucking company of 5 trucks as well. So I am looking to sell this JEEP and my 2000 20-pass Excursion and build a full sized Executive Coach. Then I would be back to just having one vehicle. I get so much large group interest, that I think this is way to go for me. I would consider a trade towards a an Executive Coach. This is my reason for selling.

I could send more pictures, and would be happy to share more detailed information, any serious buyer may have. I would also like to mention that you should watch for this to be coming out in OFF ROAD magazine. I sent in pictures and detail to them. All of this makes me excited and skeptical to sell as I have built the ONLY JEEP of its likeness...ever!

Please get online and check out my Web page. www.stagecoachluxurylines.com here you can see more pictures. You could also see more on my Facebook of Stagecoach Luxury Lines.

This vehicle is also for sale locally and entitles me to end the auction at any time. I would be happy to personaly drive and deliver this JEEP anywhere to the awarded bidder.

Any questions, I can be contacted most any time at -------As far as money invested...I will just say that I am NOT willing to sell it for less than what I have into it at this point.

Serious inquiries only please! Do NOT call to ask me how it was engineered as I will not share that with looky-looz. I have two businesses to run and need not be bothered by anybody other than potential buyers...thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Last edited by Robar; 11-10-2009 at 06:37 AM. Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST CLICKABLE NON SPONSOR LINKS
Old 11-07-2009, 07:45 AM
JK Junkie

Does it get high-centered?

Quick Reply: Wow a JK Limo