Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Would you pay $48,000 for this? :(

Old 08-12-2009, 12:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wouldn't pay $.02 for it.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:34 PM
JK Freak

I think i just died a little on the inside
Old 08-12-2009, 12:53 PM
JK Freak

Dumb Sh!ts...1st...SRT stands for "Street & Racing Technology" and concentrate on lightweight fast vehicles and not meant for offroad vehicles with steel bumpers. 2nd...the SRT badge is not even a real badge. The letters are all wrong!...and 3rd...the only SRT6 vehicle produced was the Crossfire that runs low 13s in the 1/4. Please, lets leave it that way!

Please someone find this guy and slap him upside their head!
Old 08-12-2009, 01:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by srt-iz
Dumb Sh!ts...1st...SRT stands for "Street & Racing Technology" and concentrate on lightweight fast vehicles and not meant for offroad vehicles with steel bumpers. 2nd...the SRT badge is not even a real badge. The letters are all wrong!...and 3rd...the only SRT6 vehicle produced was the Crossfire that runs low 13s in the 1/4. Please, lets leave it that way!

Please someone find this guy and slap him upside their head!
The SRT badge he used on the tail gate is a real one it's from the 2005 Crossfire.

The SRT8 Grand Cherokee weighs close to 5000lbs, not exactly light as a feather.

And yes everyone knows the Crossfire was the only SRT6 actually produced, but that didn't stop JP magazine from spoofing the idea in their April 07 issue and personally I like the idea of an SRT6 Wrangler and it's with the idea of combining the best aspects of the Wrangler and GC SRT8 that I built mine.

Back on topic, I'm still shocked he thinks his very used JK will get him that much, considering you could buy a Rubi and then do every mod yourself that he's got (why you'd want to I don't know) and end up with the same vehicle, with 50k less miles.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I didn't even notice this the first time around but do you see how there's some chrome piece of metal on the steering wheel where the aribag is??

It appears to have the same horizontal indention that the OEM cover has leading me to believe it would function like the OEM cover would by splitting open when the airbag comes out. But let's imagine that line is there only for looks. I know I wouldn't want that piece of metal flying at me in an accident if it didn't split open the right way or at all!!

Old 08-12-2009, 02:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JPTwinz
I didn't even notice this the first time around but do you see how there's some chrome piece of metal on the steering wheel where the aribag is??

It appears to have the same horizontal indention that the OEM cover has leading me to believe it would function like the OEM cover would by splitting open when the airbag comes out. But let's imagine that line is there only for looks. I know I wouldn't want that piece of metal flying at me in an accident if it didn't split open the right way or at all!!
lol Yeah first burn your hand on the shifter, then when you get in an accident because of it, you get decapitated. At least you'll be put out of your misery though.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:40 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
The SRT badge he used on the tail gate is a real one it's from the 2005 Crossfire.

The SRT8 Grand Cherokee weighs close to 5000lbs, not exactly light as a feather.

And yes everyone knows the Crossfire was the only SRT6 actually produced, but that didn't stop JP magazine from spoofing the idea in their April 07 issue and personally I like the idea of an SRT6 Wrangler and it's with the idea of combining the best aspects of the Wrangler and GC SRT8 that I built mine.

Back on topic, I'm still shocked he thinks his very used JK will get him that much, considering you could buy a Rubi and then do every mod yourself that he's got (why you'd want to I don't know) and end up with the same vehicle, with 50k less miles.
Jeep GC...4819# & not 5000#...

I was also looking around for the srt badge...i know that the letters are different and found this. Dont think the Crossfire guyst took it to well, especially when the owner posted on their forum.....

http://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/...6-mangler.html
Old 08-12-2009, 03:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I was also looking around for the srt badge...i know that the letters are different and found this. Dont think the Crossfire guyst took it to well, especially when the owner posted on their forum.....

http://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/...6-mangler.html
In the ebay post he said he paid $67.74 for the SRT6 badge
Old 08-12-2009, 03:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
Right back at you! lol

And I usually like people who think outside the box on their JKs, but there's just not much I can get behind on that green one. I like the idea of a functional hood scoop, but considering everything else I'm not so sure it would work properly coming from this guy.

And JPTwinz, the $67 and change sounds about right for one of those badges. I've got two with the current "font" or style waiting to go on mine as soon as I get the brakes completed, but now I'm thinking I'll just tuck them away until the memories of this green thing is long forgotten. lol
Old 08-12-2009, 03:31 PM
JK Freak

I paid $90 (x3) for my viper badge.

Quick Reply: Would you pay $48,000 for this? :(