Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Winter tire cover

Old 04-05-2008, 08:27 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Winter tire cover

I like to run a spare tire cover in the winter and when I offroad. I like to be able to take a clean wheel/tire and put it on. Plus, a cover protects the wheel from all the chemical de-icer they put on our roads in the winter. I wont run the cover in the summer though. Pics soon installed. This is the pic my buddy sent me. She does awesome custom work. I was tired of people calling it a Hummer.

Old 04-05-2008, 08:29 PM
JK Freak

i like it, where did it come from
Old 04-05-2008, 08:32 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

thats pretty cool but aren't you running 37's lol pretty sweet though, how about one that says hummer on it, and a big circle and slash across it, like no smoking signs but a no hummer sign
Old 04-05-2008, 08:42 PM
JK Junkie

Ya, I am running 37s. A no Hummers one would be cool too.

My buddy runs an upholstery shop. She can do anything on a cover.

She did these on my bronco that I sold. I was tired of people calling it a Jeep.

Old 04-06-2008, 06:41 AM
JK Freak

Can't help but comment - that is a nice looking bronco. I kind of like those older ones. And it looks very clean - did you restore it or was it just in good shape?
Old 04-06-2008, 07:15 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by deadspot
Can't help but comment - that is a nice looking bronco. I kind of like those older ones. And it looks very clean - did you restore it or was it just in good shape?
I had it restored. No one ever called it a Jeep after I put the cover on. It had fuel injection and an OD tranny from a 5.0 L Mustang. It was fun just not real reliable for long road trips. I love the older broncos. I still have a trail rig. Here are a few pics of all the broncos Ive had. http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p...nco/?start=all

Im hoping no one will call the Jeep a Hummer when I have the new cover on. Its time to educate these people.

Last edited by kntr; 04-06-2008 at 07:18 AM.

Quick Reply: Winter tire cover