Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Winter Chill Pearlcoat on a non-Arctic?

Old 04-17-2012, 06:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Very cool! Congrats! You have one of the rarest 2012s available.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:22 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just picked up Winter Chill JK Unlimited

I've been looking for the right JK Unlimited for a few months. Decided I was going to order from local dealer to get exactly the right features... but couldn't decide on color. Didn't want the usual black, white, silver and other colors were slim pickings. I did like Crush but wasn't sure I'd like it for the long term.. still a fun color. Dozer is what I was settling on, and I got a great price (factory invoice, no dealer fee) and was about to order.

So, the night before I placed my order I searched dealer inventories one more time... this time expanding my search to all Florida (I'm in South Florida). I found a Winter Chill soft top Unlimited Sport exactly as I wanted it: 23S Package, soft top, 6-spd manual, upgraded speakers, Connectivity Group, Sirius, 3.73 gears. I got the dealer to 'nearly' match deal I had locally... flew up to Jacksonville and yesterday drove 5 hours home with my new Winter Chill JK. Color looks great... especially with the black fenders and top. Metallic paint gives it great look too.

Have black powder-coated OEM 17" rims coming, BFG 285/70 tires on the way. I'll post before and after pics soon! Loving my Jeep... now selling my CTS-V, so will be quite a change.

Last edited by Chill_JK; 04-29-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:58 PM
PGT
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there's a triple winter chill Unlimited Sahara here in town at the dealer. Saw it twice this weekend.

Quick Reply: Winter Chill Pearlcoat on a non-Arctic?