Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Winch choice

Old 06-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Seabee CMC
Thanks for all the info Mike. Also thanks for the promotion. The CMC is a Navy Seabee rate, it stands for Construction Mechanic, Chief, E-7. I've been steering myself towards Warn, my thought is to by the best the first time around, spend the money and buy it once instead of replacing later on.
Field promotion, That is what 2 years retirement gets you, saw CMC and thought Command Master Chief, the Bees didn't even register Chief.

For the winch... Best winches on the market are Warn, but they get pricey. Engo like I said is my second recommendation, much more reasonably priced with a lifetime warranty on hard parts, and 2 year on their solid state solenoids.

Quick Reply: Winch choice