Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

That will buff out right?

Old 10-10-2014, 04:17 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jj.wise
Backroad hwy + swerved to avoid a critter + soft shoulder = 3x rolled jeep. Next time I'm taking out the critter!
The only critter I would swerve to avoid would be cow size and larger and even then only if I thought they may come thru the windshield. Grab steering whell with both hands steer straight and apply brakes. If the critter dont make it then, ROADKILL!!!!! No animal is worth killing myself or my children to avoid squishing them. Sorry if that sounds cold.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RedRockJeeper
The only critter I would swerve to avoid would be cow size and larger and even then only if I thought they may come thru the windshield. Grab steering whell with both hands steer straight and apply brakes. If the critter dont make it then, ROADKILL!!!!! No animal is worth killing myself or my children to avoid squishing them. Sorry if that sounds cold.:doh:
It's only cold till you get the grill fired up, then it's delicious woodland creature.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:18 AM
JK Freak

Location: Independence and Lexington, KY (depends on the time of year)

This guy haha ^^^^

Quick Reply: That will buff out right?