Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Wilbur the RENEGADE

Old 10-20-2007, 04:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HA! Didn't think I would see RENEGADE on a JK.

Looks great and don't let folks razz ya about it.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:12 PM
JK Super Freak

no flames from a fellow detonator yellow owner!

keep it up! looks good!
Old 10-21-2007, 01:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks sweet...
No flame throwing here.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:22 PM
JK Newbie

I have been thinking about doing this to mine... either Renegade or Golden Eagle, etc...

I found http://www.phoenixgraphix.com/amc/7003jrg.htm yesterday with some decals for sale...
Old 10-21-2007, 05:27 PM
JK Freak

got mine on ebay for $29, included 2 hood decals a larger windshield decal which i found a bit too much, and 2 Jeep decals
Old 10-22-2007, 04:17 AM
JK Junkie

Default OMG - That looks AWFUL...

... AWFUL - LY good, that is! I've been watching your little Wilbur growing up, mainly because it's a named Jeep, and pretty recognizable due to the color and your avatar. Looking good.

I agree with everyone else that's said as much earlier: I don't see how anyone could confuse a 2-door with any Hummer. Then again, I did get a "Oh - is that a Hummer?" question from a coworker when my JK was brandy-new... but it was a girl, so I let it go.

Keep up the good work.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:24 AM
JK Newbie

Cool Renegades

Wilbur looks good, if you dig stickers then slap 'em on, that's (one of) the cool thing about having a Jeep.

Either the local dealer here in West Houston or the local distributor was (and may still be) slapping "Renegade" as well as "Texas Off-road edition" stickers on X models equipped with SR-A tires, there were 3 on the lot like that.

Renegade stickers are now gone. other stayed on the wife's request as she did "buy" it for my birthday.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks good and don't worry, you won't get flamed as long as you don't get all "blingy" with Wilbur! Good job!
Old 10-22-2007, 11:23 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by hgrill18
Wilbur looks good, if you dig stickers then slap 'em on, that's (one of) the cool thing about having a Jeep.

Either the local dealer here in West Houston or the local distributor was (and may still be) slapping "Renegade" as well as "Texas Off-road edition" stickers on X models equipped with SR-A tires, there were 3 on the lot like that.

I was worried about the guy who got slammed on here for putting rubi stickers on an X. I guess i can see where thats different tho...making it into something its not. Whereas i simply made it into something that doesnt exist....at least not yet With DCX cutting so many models now i doubt they would justify adding a true factory Renegade line. If i had the resources, i would start a renegade business converting them right off the assembly line...kinda like the shelby mustangs
Old 10-23-2007, 12:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dig the yellow, and the stickers, but when i think renegade, i think of something a little edgier than a mostly stock X

time to pull out the credit card, and build for some 37's...

and putting a rubi stick on an X is dumb. unless you build a rubi out of an X. then put on a Replicon sticker. that's funny.

Quick Reply: Wilbur the RENEGADE