Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

wide tires!

Old 05-27-2009, 03:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wide tires!

lets see em!

tried to search but didn't come across anything... Wondering how really - w i d e - tires look on a JK. I'm considering 36x15.5 MTZ's...
Old 01-12-2010, 09:44 AM
JK Newbie

Bump. I'd like to see what 10 in wide or wider wheels would look too!
Old 01-12-2010, 09:52 AM
JK Freak

depends on the backspacing of your wheels also. what are you mounting them on? if stock, you got problems. i think you would need something less than 4.5 but then you might have issues of the tire rubbing on the inside. either way they'll stick out. my 12.50's stick out about 1.5" w/4.5 backspacing. i want to see these tires you're getting! good luck in your hunt and post pics when you do it!
Old 01-12-2010, 06:32 PM
JK Newbie

I'm not sure if this is what you guys are looking for. I don't even know who's jeep this is, but it is the best unlimited i've seen. Props to the guys or gals who built it. I have a set of Dana 60's that will be going under my unlimited and I'm looking to use the same 40 x 16 TSL LTB tires.

Grimm

Quick Reply: wide tires!