Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Why Shouldn't I Buy Rescue Green

Old 04-28-2008, 10:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If Onyx Green looks anything like this http://www.wjjeeps.com/olrockrail4.jpg

it will be very close to the Jeep green. It almost looks like a shiny olive drab (if that makes any sense) in this picture.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:24 AM
JK Jedi

Rescue Green was my first choice but I just couldn't find one, I settled on my second choice (Redrock), no regrets because I do love the color, but it would have been cool to have gotten the green.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:27 AM
JK Newbie

I love the rescue green color in the daytime, but saw one under the street lights at night, and the it took on a gold color. Too blingy looking at night...

Glad I got the jeep green... but whatever you get, you can't go wrong.... wish you luck!
Old 04-29-2008, 09:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

I hated Rescue green when it came out . I thought "WHAT IDIOT "would buy that color ?
ME I love rescue green now. I went with the X with S pkg . I like the contrast with black fenders . Soon the tranformation will begin .
Old 04-29-2008, 09:17 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no matter what color you end up with, your going to love the JK. I originally wanted Steel Blue or Rescue Green, I ended up with Silver.... But IF I were to do it again, Id go Redrock. Never liked the color, but now for some reason I love it.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:27 AM
JK Freak

The color is great BUT I would go with the Rubicon if you are able to. I bought the sehara and wish now that I had gone with the Rubicon.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:02 PM
JK Newbie

i was told when i ordered my rubi back in march that april 9th was the last day to order rescue green
Old 04-29-2008, 03:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's true. I went in to order my rubicon today. We were walking through the order on the computer. The salesperson asked what color and I said rescue green. She looked for a few seconds and then asked me to look because she couldn't figure out why she could't see it on the order screen. She went and talked to her manager and sure enough. No more rescue green. Steel blue was also gone.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

On jeep.com, you can still build your own in rescue green
Old 04-29-2008, 03:22 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Doc_D
It's true. I went in to order my rubicon today. We were walking through the order on the computer. The salesperson asked what color and I said rescue green. She looked for a few seconds and then asked me to look because she couldn't figure out why she could't see it on the order screen. She went and talked to her manager and sure enough. No more rescue green. Steel blue was also gone.
Does this mean there really aren't any to be found!? Not even located!?

Quick Reply: Why Shouldn't I Buy Rescue Green