Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Who's awesome JK is this?

Old 08-10-2011, 10:08 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gt6star
Here's the progress so far. I took it out for a 2 day "test" run along the Mexican border.

Attachment 193692

I can't wait to finish the upper rack. I havent quite figured out how yours is designed yet.....
The frame for the upper shelf took some welding and it bolts down using the hard top bolts. The deck had to be put in as two pieces. Your project is looking real good so far!
Old 08-10-2011, 10:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gt6star
I saw this JK at the Overland Expo this year. It has Alpha Expedition stickers on it. I'm realy interested in the rack system he has built into the back. This has got to be one of the nicest JK setups I have ever seen.Attachment 185394Attachment 185393
I wish my jeep had a second floor!
Old 08-10-2011, 10:58 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by wagsww3
The frame for the upper shelf took some welding and it bolts down using the hard top bolts. The deck had to be put in as two pieces. Your project is looking real good so far!
Thats what we were thinking too. We're looking at building a welded frame and bolting it to the hard top bolts as well. All the racks I've seen online for sale arent high enough to fit a fridge under. After the rack will be the slider for the cooler/fridge.

Quick Reply: Who's awesome JK is this?