Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Who's awesome JK is this?

Old 07-27-2011, 07:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DarkS1de
Thanks for the info. Hope to see more pics of your rig. I think you should put a "built not bought" sticker on her.
Any time man. Glad I could help. That's a good idea about the sticker. That could be one of the easier to apply accessories.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:25 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 4WHLN
That's one mighty fine jeep!!
Well thank you kind sir!
Old 07-27-2011, 08:17 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by DarkS1de

gt6, I'm not sure if you're replying to my question. But I was asking about the one I'm pointing to with the yellow arrow. I had something similar on my nissan titan. They were called utilitracks.
And quickfists are awesome. I use it to hold my axe on my tailgate.
Ah, Yup, I had a Frontier with the same system. I loved it, Ill be tracking down some of those for this project too
Old 07-28-2011, 02:52 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by gt6star

Ah, Yup, I had a Frontier with the same system. I loved it, Ill be tracking down some of those for this project too
Nice. Great minds think alike.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:40 PM
JK Newbie

I started building my version of your platform design. The only real change I made was instead of drawer sliders I used a table with fold up legs that slides under the platform. I can take it all the way out and use it as a table or just use it as slide out. Under the table in the storage well I mounted a 12 volt RV water pump and shower nozle. Next project will be the upper rack. Any details or pics you have will help a lot. I'll post pics when I'm all done with the build. Thanks for the idea BTW
Old 08-05-2011, 01:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Super setup!! I like!
Old 08-06-2011, 08:57 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by gt6star
I started building my version of your platform design. The only real change I made was instead of drawer sliders I used a table with fold up legs that slides under the platform. I can take it all the way out and use it as a table or just use it as slide out. Under the table in the storage well I mounted a 12 volt RV water pump and shower nozle. Next project will be the upper rack. Any details or pics you have will help a lot. I'll post pics when I'm all done with the build. Thanks for the idea BTW
Awesome man! I'm looking forward to checking out your setup when it's done. Keep us posted on the progress.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:01 PM
JK Newbie

Sweet JK man~!
Old 08-10-2011, 09:00 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by wagsww3
Awesome man! I'm looking forward to checking out your setup when it's done. Keep us posted on the progress.
Here's the progress so far. I took it out for a 2 day "test" run along the Mexican border.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4930.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	193692

I can't wait to finish the upper rack. I havent quite figured out how yours is designed yet.....
Old 08-10-2011, 09:18 AM
JK Freak

Looking good. Also noticed the tailgate bottle opener. Nice!

Quick Reply: Who's awesome JK is this?