Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

WHO is running OME HD with 37" BFG All Terrain T/A KO's?

Old 06-25-2010, 11:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WHO is running OME HD with 37" BFG All Terrain T/A KO's?

Already have OME lift and about to pull trigger on wheels, wondering if anyone is running this setup or am i just pushing it to far? These BFG's are actually 36.6" so i figure if you can run stock with 35" and i have 3.5" lift in front and 2" in rear, 36.6 would work. I also have Ultra Magnus wheel with 5" back spacing....
Thanx for any input
Old 06-25-2010, 05:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you will rub due to your backspacing of 5 it should be 4.5 of less. you can adjust your steering stops to fix the side to side rub on the bumper but you may not like your turning radius after that. you will prob hit your fenders if you take it offroading but daily driving will be ok. make sure you got some bump stops or you will loose your fender if you flex it offroading. good luck and i would suggest the km2's for tires instead of the at's. you will prob want new tires before they wear out anyway (you will get 40k or better on them if you rotate them). the noise level is not bad and great offraod and on road.

Quick Reply: WHO is running OME HD with 37" BFG All Terrain T/A KO's?