Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

who is part of the 37 in tire club..(post pics)

Old 06-18-2010, 11:44 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4drRubi
Finally got 37s on mine this past weeked
Congrats! She's a beauty...
Old 06-18-2010, 01:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Finally got 37s on mine this past weeked
Looks great!
Old 06-18-2010, 01:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks Guys I am thinking about cutting my factory fenders or getting me a set of Xenon Narrows what does everyone think? Also how do I make my pics to where you dont have to click them?
Old 06-19-2010, 03:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks Guys I am thinking about cutting my factory fenders or getting me a set of Xenon Narrows what does everyone think? Also how do I make my pics to where you dont have to click them?
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/forum-support-92/how-post-pics-bulletin-board-813/

I use the site from the first comment in the link above (imageshack). It's quick, easy, and you can tell it to resize them if you need (I have a 10 megapixel camera so the forum doesn't like that). Best of all, it's FREE!!!!
By the way, I just realized that if you do use imageshack, once you tell it to upload, use the code for "forum code", that'll work the best and once you paste that code into your comment, you can delete the last line that says "uploaded with imageshack" otherwise it'll say that under all of your pics (all mine did for a while).
Other than that, it's nice.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Also, Xenons and flat fenders are cool if you are going for that look...personally I like the way Jeep did the JK fenders (took'em a while to get that right IMO). I saw someone on here that said they had a 4" lift, 37's and once they did a 1" M.O.R.E. body lift, they could flex all the way with the factory flares. He had some pics that looked perfect. If you're ok with doing a body lift, I think your TF 3" lift gives you about 4-4.5" of lift so that MAY work too. Personally, again since I like the look of the stock flares, plus I'm pretty sure a 1" BL is much cheaper than a full set of flares, I like this idea a little better. I'm looking into it for mine since I started rubbing pretty decently on the first trip we took her out on with the new meats. My wife was like "what was that?" I explained it to her and she said "can't you fix it?" All I could do was smile (permission granted )
Old 06-19-2010, 06:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

i cut mine, now i want the factory look back......what to trade??
Old 06-19-2010, 10:21 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 37;s in Moab

Moab, JK and 37's - life is good!

Cliffhanger

Widow Maker - Metal Masher

Widow Maker - 2

Widow Maker 3

Golden Crack on Golden Spike

Moab Rim

and one from Johnson Valley in CA...
Old 06-25-2010, 09:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Mud Grapplers

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 06-25-2010, 09:46 AM
JK Newbie

mojeep, could you post some more of that badboy please?
Old 06-25-2010, 10:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by madman
mojeep, could you post some more of that badboy please?
X2!!!!

Quick Reply: who is part of the 37 in tire club..(post pics)