Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

who is part of the 37 in tire club..(post pics)

Old 06-10-2010, 06:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Shizzlehappens
Moved on up...to the East Side...To the DEEElux Suspension Lift in the Sky-hiiiiiiiii.

The weather held out this past weekend (NOT). So I threw a quick tent over top and went at it. Nothing like welding brackets with water dripping on you to really get your heart pumping, or is that hyper-palpitating? I've got a newfound respect for underwater welders now.
Anyhow, the Superlift Kit went in without too much trouble (although the top of the front shocks is a heck of an ordeal to get them to tighten up with no stabilizer nut to hold the piston still).
So far, she rides great and looks ridiculous (read: awesome).
Now I've got to finish the wiring on the 7-pin and brake controller so we can take the pop-up out this weekend and do some light wheeling. Here's a few during and post-lift shots. More to come after this weekend.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Man that thing looks good!
I have always like a black vehicle, but I am too damn lazy to keep one clean.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Shizzlehappens
Moved on up...to the East Side...To the DEEElux Suspension Lift in the Sky-hiiiiiiiii.

HOLY SH!T !!!
Old 06-10-2010, 08:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dubya
AEV recommends 5-100 miles to seat the tire before having the wheels balanced, so I waited a few days after mounting them. When I was going to take them in for balancing I found no vibration so I left them alone. Zero balancing, zero problems. These have been on about 8 wheeling trips and maybe 600 highway miles.

I have been running my AEV Beadlocks and Nitto Mudgrapplers for about 3500 miles now and I still have not needed to have them balanced. They ride really smooth. I think that the Mudgrapplers have even gotten a little bit quieter since all of the sharp edges have worn off...or maybe I am just used to it now.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SQUEEKY CLEEN
Well, after almost 2 years of being on these boards I'm FINALLY In!! It looks even bigger in person! My wife told me it was "obscene", so I know I hit it out of the park

4" Teraflex
17x9 XD Addicts
37x13.5 Toyo Open Country MTs

Still running my stock Rubicon 4:10s and Dana 44s.

Man, that's funny. When my wife came out to look at mine after I finished the 4" Teraflex lift and 37" Nitto's she said it was obnoxious!
Now she loves to drive it, that is when I let her.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Toyotafreak1965
Man that thing looks good!
I have always like a black vehicle, but I am too damn lazy to keep one clean.
Thanks.

Unfortunately, so am I. I had a black TJ, a Black F250 with a black fiberglass Toneau cover, and now my JK.... I hate washing them but love the way they look when they're clean so I just "grin and bear it". The waxing part is really the part that sucks so they don't get a coat all that often.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Toyotafreak1965
Man, that's funny. When my wife came out to look at mine after I finished the 4" Teraflex lift and 37" Nitto's she said it was obnoxious!
Now she loves to drive it, that is when I let her.
Ditto here. When I was ordering my lift and tires, she said "same as the old one, right?" She was talking about my TJ that had a 4" TeraFlex kit and 35's. "Yup" I told her.
Now here's the really ironic part: That pic you just posted is the pic I found on here the exact day I was ordering my wheels and tires. I was going to go with other wheels, the 4" Superlift that I got anyways and some 35's. I saw that Jeep though and said "Awww skeet skeet skeet skeet" (pardon the "profanity" if you get it) and decided right then and there that I was going with 37's on Addicts.
When I first put them on, she said "what the eff, you said same size." But now she's asking me to borrow it to run to the store instead of her Pacifica. We'll probably end up trading that in on another JK and have "his and hers".
Now THAT would be the shizzle.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just got the 37's on today. Goodyear mtr's.

Old 06-15-2010, 08:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Goodyear 37s.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 06-16-2010, 06:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default 37" km2

Finally got 37s on mine this past weeked
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	004..jpg
Views:	364
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	72929   Click image for larger version

Name:	003..jpg
Views:	472
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	72930   Click image for larger version

Name:	002..jpg
Views:	357
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	72931   Click image for larger version

Name:	001..jpg
Views:	439
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	72932  

Quick Reply: who is part of the 37 in tire club..(post pics)