Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

who is part of the 37 in tire club..(post pics)

Old 10-12-2009, 04:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Evo c-gussets, hoping RCV comes out with the d-30 axles quickly, David at Northridge said they were working on them and should be out real soon. I have a couple stock axles as spares anyway. When I blow the R&P I'm getting a d-60 for the front anyway.

Attachment 31469
looks beefy mark......nice choice. supposed to get my rig back from searchers today....been without for a week.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:00 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cpray
looks beefy mark......nice choice. supposed to get my rig back from searchers today....been without for a week.
Been there ,I know how ya feel bud, did you go RE-longarm or Tera?
Old 10-12-2009, 08:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

rubicon express.......i second guessed it A LOT, but the guys at searchers swear by it. i asked him at least 3 different times about the bushing problems and he said that they have done about 15 of those kits, and have only had 1 guy have a problem, and they say he was running longer shocks and overextending the arms. i think they will stand behind the kit if i have any problems, especially since i made it clear that i was worried about the bushings and they still recommended it over all the others. we shall see, i hope i don't end up kicking myself in the ass. actually, i'll let YOU kick my ass since you told me to go with the teraflex.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:46 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by cpray
rubicon express.......i second guessed it A LOT, but the guys at searchers swear by it. i asked him at least 3 different times about the bushing problems and he said that they have done about 15 of those kits, and have only had 1 guy have a problem, and they say he was running longer shocks and overextending the arms. i think they will stand behind the kit if i have any problems, especially since i made it clear that i was worried about the bushings and they still recommended it over all the others. we shall see, i hope i don't end up kicking myself in the ass. actually, i'll let YOU kick my ass since you told me to go with the teraflex.
They'll stand behind it, they did a crapload of work on mine and even tore apart the transfercase and checked it and didn't charge me. And they were also able to point me in the right direction for a mod friendly dealership and even called them for me. I was pissed cause my jeep was down for so long, but they are some really good guys there and I highly recommend them. They took care of me. Also, I think the bushing issue was a bushing manf prob, they should have it resolved by now.Alotta guys in the local club run RE kits on their TJ's and have nothing but praise for them. In fact, I think they were either the first or one of the first to come out with a LA for the TJ.

Last edited by mkjeep; 10-12-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:20 AM
JK Junkie

I recently joined the club no pictures yet......
Old 10-12-2009, 09:37 AM
JK Freak

aw cmon you cant tease us like that!
Old 10-12-2009, 10:57 AM
JK Freak

I'm wanting to join the club but I still gotta wait on other things to come thru first.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 4whelin
I'm wanting to join the club but I still gotta wait on other things to come thru first.
just get stupid like me and refi your jeep and buy 10k in mods with the money.......only bumped my payment $150 per month.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:37 PM
JK Jedi Master

Cpray , u get it back today yet? Pics ? I'd have to re-finance my house to do the mods I want.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Cpray , u get it back today yet? Pics ? I'd have to re-finance my house to do the mods I want.

not gonna be today........

maybe tomorrow. may need you to ride by here so i can see what a jeep looks like in person, i forgot. if i have to go much longer i will have to resort to drinkin.

by the way, refi on the house is a good idea......why didn't i think of that?

Quick Reply: who is part of the 37 in tire club..(post pics)