Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

who is part of the 37 in tire club..(post pics)

Old 06-19-2008, 07:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RedRockJK

What bumper is that. I really like it. Your signature says smitybuilt SRC but that doesn't look right?
Old 06-19-2008, 02:52 PM
JK Super Freak

That appears to be the stock bumper, cut, with the end caps melted back into place, with a notch cut out for a winch, very creative and looks darn good.

Man, for all those guys who told me that 37s vs 33s, the 4" difference would be a lot, you guys were so on the money. I just got back from checking up on my Jeep, it's almost complete and the difference is incredible. I should have it back tomorrow, and possibly even get the AEV hood on that evening too. Unfortunately, somehow my AEV bumper shipped without the damn screen that goes into it, which I have been waiting on to get painted with my hood! Hopefully, I'll have it all together and I can finally share a pic in this thread.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:58 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
That appears to be the stock bumper, cut, with the end caps melted back into place, with a notch cut out for a winch, very creative and looks darn good.

Man, for all those guys who told me that 37s vs 33s, the 4" difference would be a lot, you guys were so on the money. I just got back from checking up on my Jeep, it's almost complete and the difference is incredible. I should have it back tomorrow, and possibly even get the AEV hood on that evening too. Unfortunately, somehow my AEV bumper shipped without the damn screen that goes into it, which I have been waiting on to get painted with my hood! Hopefully, I'll have it all together and I can finally share a pic in this thread.
how do you like the hypertech? I have the Jet chip amd can't notice a difference...
Old 06-19-2008, 04:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Well, I think I'm going to like the hypertech. I only drove it for a couple days with the 33s and mainly bought it to recallibrate the speedo for the new gears and tires. And while I got to lay eyes on it lifted, with the new tires, I won't get to drive it until at least tomorrow, and the new gears won't be in for another 3 weeks or so. But having an accurate Speedo will be really nice, I don't need any more tickets. lol As far as true performance gains, I "think" I noticed better acceleration response. Seemed slightly smoother, but sometimes with things like the hypertech I often wonder if it's more me thinking it's doing something, rather than it actually is. Mileage did seem to slightly improve.
Old 06-23-2008, 06:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Default 37 BFG KMII's

I believe these get me in.

Last edited by RDY4RKS; 06-23-2008 at 06:59 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:09 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by closb841
hey guys whats up im finally in the the 37's club got the 6 1/2 inch bds lift last week and put them on let me know what you think
your jeep is freaking sick. its my wallpaper as of now. how does it ride with a 6.5" lift? is it as good as stock?
Old 06-24-2008, 08:27 AM
JK Newbie

ya it rides really good actually thanks a lot its still not done yet tho give me a couple more months
Old 06-24-2008, 11:48 AM
JK Newbie

One we did with BDS 4.5" lift and 37 Pro Comps on 20" Rock Stars.

Sam
Old 06-24-2008, 01:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jmdell
I believe these get me in.

Nice looking Jeep man.

I was just wondering if you have the Skyjacker 4" Long Arm kit or just the regular 4" kit? Are you running spacers as well? I have the regular and am thinking about 37"s but am concerned about rubbing issues. Your thoughts?
Old 06-26-2008, 12:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by DeepSky
Nice looking Jeep man.

I was just wondering if you have the Skyjacker 4" Long Arm kit or just the regular 4" kit? Are you running spacers as well? I have the regular and am thinking about 37"s but am concerned about rubbing issues. Your thoughts?

Thank you.

I am running the regular 4" lift. No spacers. I have not had any rubbing issues so far, but then again I have not had the suspension really flexed yet. Hopefully, I will have some time to really test it out soon. I did trim the pinch seam in front of the rear tires. You most likely will need to do it also if you go to 37's with a 4" list.

Last edited by RDY4RKS; 06-26-2008 at 12:26 PM.

Quick Reply: who is part of the 37 in tire club..(post pics)