Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

who is part of the 37 in tire club..(post pics)

Old 11-26-2013, 02:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks,,Dan

Originally Posted by Dan5677
Finally got the 37's huh looks really good. How do you like the lift and how much did you pay?

yeah finally put something together,, I know the culture doesn't really get into the whole 20's thing, but I was goin for a more ""street urban"" look, without all the bling, keepin the theme, but anyway's it is a
AEV 4.5 lift
black mamba rims and dick cepek at's 37's of course..
I will P.M. you what I paid,, but yeah I wanted the job done rite the first time,, so off to "jeff daniels jeep" it went.. so all in all I am pleased with the ride,, and the feel.. awesum,,, kit,, and I heard what a lot of folks said about the wobble with 37's in higher speeds, I had it u to about 75mph,, with no death wobble shake or shimmy,, rode nice.. and it was a shitty rainy day today too.. soo.. there you got It..
All stock, dana 30,, stock gearing, no sleeve or gusset as of yet.,,, actually the power of the newer 2013 6 cyl,, its not bad at all.. so I will keep folks posted when stuff breaks,,,
Old 11-26-2013, 02:44 PM
JK Junkie

Before...

During...

After

Old 11-26-2013, 02:57 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Matthewd5
Before...

During...

After
Looks good are those MTR's 12.5" wide? Thx
Old 11-26-2013, 03:09 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
Looks good are those MTR's 12.5" wide? Thx
Yeah, check out my signature banner...37x12.5x17 MTR/K's
Old 11-26-2013, 03:15 PM
JK Junkie

Yeah, check out my signature banner...37x12.5x17 MTR/K's
Ok thanks buying same ones tomorrow
Don't think I can check out sig banner with iPhone :(
Old 11-26-2013, 03:37 PM
JK Junkie

Ok thanks buying same ones tomorrow
Don't think I can check out sig banner with iPhone :(
They run vBulletin as their message forum software, I own the same thing for sites I've done in the past and a new one I'm doing right now, it adapts especially well to mobile devices, but ironically if you are using the fancy JK forum app, it strips away the footer/signature info

But safari and chrome will show it...

Sorry just web design client/server geek babble

Matthew
Old 11-26-2013, 03:50 PM
JK Junkie

They run vBulletin as their message forum software, I own the same thing for sites I've done in the past and a new one I'm doing right now, it adapts especially well to mobile devices, but ironically if you are using the fancy JK forum app, it strips away the footer/signature info

But safari and chrome will show it...

Sorry just web design client/server geek babble

Matthew
Lol thanks
BY THE WAY DID THOSE TIRES BALANCE EASY ENOUGH?? I've heard some horror stories about the MTR's balancing.... Or did you answer that already for me....
Old 11-26-2013, 04:19 PM
JK Junkie

Lol thanks
BY THE WAY DID THOSE TIRES BALANCE EASY ENOUGH?? I've heard some horror stories about the MTR's balancing.... Or did you answer that already for me....
I was there for a lot of the build but not when they mounted the new rims/tires

I'm pretty sure they would have mentioned it

It was a 3 1/2 day job and i filmed all of it, so I had to be there really early to start the camera with a fresh chip, and to drop off one of those dd boxes of coffee and a box of donuts or munchkins, every morning for the guys, and then I had to be there before closing time I went by to get the chip and copy the footage

It was a really long 3 1/2 days... There is a YouTube video of the entire dismantling of my old axles and drive shafts and then the installation of the new Dynatrac axle housings/axles and ARB lockers

I had a go pro take a single picture every 5 minutes every day from them sweeping the floor and then the Jeep coming in all the way till they open the bay door and push it out...

They had to push it out as I had custom drive shafts made and my Jeep was flat bedded away and a little while later I got to hang out and watch every step of the driveshaft construction and installation

The video came out great but unless your really into this stuff it's like watching paint dry...

http://youtu.be/4JOUAdsK4UY Matthew
Old 11-26-2013, 04:28 PM
JK Newbie

Default :)

Before...

During...

After

nice pics before and after.. bravo..
Old 11-26-2013, 04:56 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by PhillyFire
nice pics before and after.. bravo..
Yeah but isn't the during one cool with half of the Jeep gone and the big gaping holes and dangling connectors?

http://youtu.be/4JOUAdsK4UY You can watch them tear it down and then build it back up again...3 1/2 days compressed into 9 minutes

Matthew

Quick Reply: who is part of the 37 in tire club..(post pics)