Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

who is part of the 37 in tire club..(post pics)

Old 05-11-2008, 06:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here my club entry 37 12.5 on 15x8 wheels.

Attachment 9098

Attachment 9099

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-24-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:23 AM
JK Super Freak

i think the rockstars look great with or without the center caps but I would prefer without. This seems like it she be a poll
Old 05-11-2008, 09:32 AM
JK Freak

I only like them without the caps if you are running spacers. The blue anodized aluminum centers look cool. IMO
Old 05-11-2008, 12:12 PM
JK Newbie

Schpeen I live in Massachusettes. Yes it will be going offroad, not as much as some people in here but yes it will. Thats why the center caps are not on. They are plastic and a piece of s#%t. All I did was paint the hubs black and I think it looks awesome. Yes the wheels are 20's Everybody can say what they want, no skin off my back.
Old 05-11-2008, 12:15 PM
JK Super Freak

I think the look sweet!

Originally Posted by House of Doom
Schpeen I live in Massachusettes. Yes it will be going offroad, not as much as some people in here but yes it will. Thats why the center caps are not on. They are plastic and a piece of s#%t. All I did was paint the hubs black and I think it looks awesome. Yes the wheels are 20's Everybody can say what they want, no skin off my back.
Old 05-11-2008, 12:30 PM
JK Freak

I like em

I guess you could always repaint them if they get rock rash

Did the 20's stiffen up the ride much?
Old 05-11-2008, 04:50 PM
JK Newbie

Its not bad at all compared to the stock ride. I have a little lighter steering but I think a damper will help that. I have never ridin in a jeep with 37" tires with smaller wheels so I can't compare. I figured if there was more rubber/side walls that the ride would be to bouncy. That's my opinion. I like the look and there is still plenty of side wall to go off roading, but still give a real good ride on the street. When I take corners there is hardly no leaning at all, I think the size of the wheels & tires have something to do with that.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:57 PM
JK Freak

Its not bad at all compared to the stock ride. I have a little lighter steering but I think a damper will help that. I have never ridin in a jeep with 37" tires with smaller wheels so I can't compare. I figured if there was more rubber/side walls that the ride would be to bouncy. That's my opinion. I like the look and there is still plenty of side wall to go off roading, but still give a real good ride on the street. When I take corners there is hardly no leaning at all, I think the size of the wheels & tires have something to do with that.
of course...I think it looks cool without the spare too. Was that intentional?

enjoy the setup, it looks very nice!
Old 05-12-2008, 10:01 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It looks freaking awesome!! I have a JK 2 door and I just bought the 4" Superlift with shocks bilstein. But haven't decided the tire size, 35s or 37s? :S I like the 17"Rims! What do ya'll think?...
Old 05-12-2008, 12:02 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Elirojas
It looks freaking awesome!! I have a JK 2 door and I just bought the 4" Superlift with shocks bilstein. But haven't decided the tire size, 35s or 37s? :S I like the 17"Rims! What do ya'll think?...
I think 35' with 17's are the perfect size for the 2dr. I like the 37's on the 4dr.

Do you plan on wheeling or mall crawling?

Quick Reply: who is part of the 37 in tire club..(post pics)