Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

who is part of the 37 in tire club..(post pics)

Old 05-29-2011, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vinson Clark
Very sick setup man the 37/1350 toyos look huge compared to other 37s that's the tire I'm gonna run on mine as well. Me and a buddy are gonna do sleeves and c gussets on my 30 in the next few weeks. I'm undecided about locking it up or leaving it open though. Those tires would prolly look even bigger on my 2 door. How do you like them on the road?
Thanks again brother. I absolutely love them. No complaints whatsoever. They are softer and ALLOT quieter than my previous goodyear mtr kevlars. And yes they look huge. They are a 13.5 compared to most others at 12.5. And the sizing is true.

Now thinking I will say I do have one complaint. They are like 93 lbs. That is heavy if not heavier than a GY MTR 40". But with a little gearing, itll be no problem. Mounting / dismounting the spare? Hit the gym, its not that bad at all really.

I will probably go ARB front and rear lockers. There's been a few times they would've come in handy. But I need to do many other things first. It is so true. There is no end in sight for me to fulfill my mod list. Lol

Edit: OH YEA THESE WOULD LOOK HUGE AND VERY NICE ON YOUR TWO DOOR!!!

Last edited by DEVIL JEEP; 05-29-2011 at 07:18 PM.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:27 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by DEVIL JEEP
Thanks again brother. I absolutely love them. No complaints whatsoever. They are softer and ALLOT quieter than my previous goodyear mtr kevlars. And yes they look huge. They are a 13.5 compared to most others at 12.5. And the sizing is true.

Now thinking I will say I do have one complaint. They are like 93 lbs. That is heavy if not heavier than a GY MTR 40". But with a little gearing, itll be no problem. Mounting / dismounting the spare? Hit the gym, its not that bad at all really.

I will probably go ARB front and rear lockers. There's been a few times they would've come in handy. But I need to do many other things first. It is so true. There is no end in sight for me to fulfill my mod list. Lol

Edit: OH YEA THESE WOULD LOOK HUGE AND VERY NICE ON YOUR TWO DOOR!!!
Keep me posted after you lock it up man and let me no if you have any problems out of it. I got one more question what back spacing are your wheels are you having any rubbing issues at full lock?
Old 05-29-2011, 07:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Vinson Clark
Keep me posted after you lock it up man and let me no if you have any problems out of it. I got one more question what back spacing are your wheels are you having any rubbing issues at full lock?
Well I bought it with these wheels on (with stock street tires on) so I assume it's a 4.5" backspacing. They do rub a bit at full lock but I manage. Just as I manage witht the stock gearing now with my manual until I can get it regeared. No regrets, love them.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default OME w 37's

Originally Posted by KiokenJK
im in the club , 37x12.5x17 goodyear mtr with kevlar baby!

Attachment 162630Attachment 162631
Looks great! I am considering the OME lift with 37's. Have you done any spacers or body lift? Rubbing? Thx
Old 05-30-2011, 06:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jctnt1
"true" 37's. mtr-k

Nice axle setup! Prorock 44 front and Currie 60 in back. Wow.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:09 AM
JK Newbie

Before: DC Fun Country II's 35x12.50

After: BFG KM2's 37x12.50

Old 05-30-2011, 10:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

looks great
Old 06-01-2011, 05:21 AM
JK Newbie

I am in the process of going with 37s in the near future and the stock D30 is capable of handling the 37s with sleeves, gussets, chromoly shafts and taking it easy on the skinny pedal.

As for the lift, you should be able to fit those tires without a problem but you'll have to see if the flex is where you want it. Depending on how wide your tires are, you'll need wheels with enough backspace or spacers.

I have a couple of friends that have the "4" on 37s", do medium duty wheeling on a regular basis and have not had any problems with the shafts and joints for at least 40K miles

pedroj14
Old 06-01-2011, 05:28 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by pike.zachary
Hi, I have only had my jeep for a month and am very new to the whole thing. I really like the look of 37s, but have alot of questions. Can stock x model axles, drive shaft, etc support 37s and a 3'' inch teraflex lift with a 1'' in BL properly? This is the set up I want, but do not know if there would be any issues.
I am in the process of going with 37s in the near future and the stock D30 is capable of handling the 37s with sleeves, gussets, chromoly shafts and taking it easy on the skinny pedal.

As for the lift, you should be able to fit those tires without a problem but you'll have to see if the flex is where you want it. Depending on how wide your tires are, you'll need wheels with enough backspace or spacers.

I have a couple of friends that have the "4" on 37s", do medium duty wheeling on a regular basis and have not had any problems with the shafts and joints for at least 40K miles

pedroj14

Pedro
Old 06-01-2011, 05:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

37's silver jeep and maroon jeep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBxI2AMaTPA&hd=1

Quick Reply: who is part of the 37 in tire club..(post pics)