Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

who makes front dana 60 to use OX locker with?

Old 04-19-2009, 07:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who makes front dana 60 to use OX locker with?

I have an ox locker for a dana 60 and am ready to order a JK front dana 60. Just wondered whose will work with an OX locker?

doesn't look like the Currie will. Will the Dynatrac? Any other options available currently?
Old 04-19-2009, 07:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dynatrac offers 2 high pinion 60 castings - The Pro Rock 60 and the Standard Hi Pin. The std will fit an OX.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Why won't the OX fit in the Currie? Is the housing too tight? Want to know as it was one of my considerations.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sn4cktime
Why won't the OX fit in the Currie? Is the housing too tight? Want to know as it was one of my considerations.
the ox uses their ox cover, the currie has a control arm mount on their cover, couldn't remove the currie diff cover
Old 04-19-2009, 09:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

just looked at their pics..... The OX cover's cast which always makes stuff a bitch to weld. You could always get the mount from Currie and have it welded onto the OX cover. The downside is twofold, you've gotta find a good welder, someone who regularly works with cast or the strength of the cover is going to be garbage, and even if they are good the strength will drop some.

Could check out Solid, Dynatrac, or wait to see what Teraflex comes up with.

As an interesting thought, with the Currie having a mount there you'd have to take off a control arm anytime you wanted to totally clean out the housing... Never noticed that before.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

can't find any info or a website to order a solid dana 60, anyone know where to get info on a solid 60?

found a cool video on youtube at the sema show they had one and it looks nice
Old 04-19-2009, 03:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think their website is down right now. I went through the forum's sponsor link section and it didn't work. Maybe try on Monday.

This link shows a buildup that uses Solid's Dana 60's: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/next-stage-build-71459/

Quick Reply: who makes front dana 60 to use OX locker with?