Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Who has bedlined their grill??? Other items???

Old 05-14-2010, 04:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump

anybody bedline their stock side steps?
Old 05-14-2010, 09:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

I feel kinda stupid but thats a really good idea . buying off ebay and then saving your grill .. i would have done it the other way around and then cried trying to find a sunburst orange grill on ebay .. good thing i read this first !!

Has anyone done it to their sunburst orange jk yet ..?

anyways GREAT joB

Originally Posted by brandonbooth
Here is a picture of mine... it was really easy and just in case I didnt like it I went on to Ebay and ordered one and it cost like $60 sent to my door and doesnt matter what color you get so not bad. Sand it down to get a real good stick. It is really easy just make sure to do a spray first onto the carboard or anything in between coats. Just do even passes with the spray can dont worry if it doesnt cover everything the first couple coats I got a full 4 coats out of one can... I love the way it looks and in case I ever want to go back to the color match all I have to do is go get it out of the attic and dont have to worry about finding one that is the same color as my jeep.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:34 AM
JK Newbie

Default whole damn thing

thinking about bedlining the while damn thing what do you guys think...that or the from grill the whole side except the doors...jk flame red 2 dr hard top
Old 05-14-2010, 12:47 PM
JK Freak

I started 'bedlining' the hardtop. I used Herculiner then did the UV Top coat. I've only done the two top panels so far. I want to see how well it holds up.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:20 PM
JK Freak

I have been tossing around bedlining those panels on the front of the windshield since they are constantly rusting . . . just haven't had the guts to take them off and sand them down.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm going to try bedlining our chopped stock fenders one of these days
Old 05-14-2010, 03:35 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 69spike
I've got a friend that flamed his hood with Bedliner! It looks sick too! Ask your lineX shop if they can do it! I bet they say no. I will try and get a picture to prove it too!
Actually it's easy. I paint.
I'd like to see the pic though.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:52 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default linex

Originally Posted by DiscoDave
I highly recommend Linex. I've Linex'd my front and rear bumpers, light bar, side steps, fender flares, and the upper part of my doors. I'm sure the other stuff is good, but if you want it to really last, you should use Linex. But, that's just my opinion, and opinions are like a-holes, right?
Like to see what your talking about on your doors
Old 05-14-2010, 06:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ConroeJK
Like to see what your talking about on your doors
I'm guessing it looks like half doors with the top up? Faux-half doors? Regardless, I'd like to see what it looks like too
Old 05-15-2010, 02:45 AM
JK Freak

Sprayed on bed liner on the front Bumper and the Rock Rails. Seems to be holding up just fine.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	67489  

Quick Reply: Who has bedlined their grill??? Other items???