Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Where can i get this?

Old 01-22-2010, 11:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where can i get this?

I saw a JK today and it had a sweet cover on the brake lights. It was black and had a carved out JK symbol so the light would shine as the letters JK. anybody seen this or know where you can get it?
Old 01-22-2010, 12:14 PM
JK Freak

Was it a cover or did someone stick "JK" decals on the light then spray around them with nightshade or black paint? The only covers I can find are these:

Old 01-22-2010, 01:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Locklain
Was it a cover or did someone stick "JK" decals on the light then spray around them with nightshade or black paint? The only covers I can find are these:

It wasnt the 3rd brake light...it was the tail light my fault. and it looked like a black plastic cover that have the letters JK cut out

Quick Reply: Where can i get this?