Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

When is enough, enough.

Old 04-14-2008, 12:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That JK has too much chrome, the painted bumpers make it look cheap, otherwise it would have looked ok. The HEMI conversion in the JKs seems kind of cool because it's a Chrysler product but an LS7 would be sweet too!

Last edited by SASQUATCH; 04-14-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
I know HEMI's, whats with the wanna be stuff, dont tell this one its a wanna be, it might just get mad and do something stupid, and you can never have too much bling, well.....

and BTW, that Red Rock jeep is bad ass

http://my.project-jk.com/showphoto.p...12&ppuser=1030

http://my.project-jk.com/showphoto.p...11&ppuser=1030
Thank you sir! My comment about the "real" hemi is more a joke, it's in the heads of the hemi, minor thing, still awesome to have a v8 in a JK . BUT I'm still going to put an LS7 in mine which is a way better engine than the HEMI hands down, little major things like the closed-loop oiling system for example, a rock-crawling dream come true for anti-oil starvation. Hard part will be doing the engine harness, which I'm talking to the folks at F.A.S.T. for issue/resolution for that. The roar of a C6 Z06 engine with true duals, longtubes, very mild torque cam....mmm mmm mmm

Last edited by SASQUATCH; 04-14-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by zerodown

I'd say when you run out of holes for bolts or space to weld things to. I like it I don't have the $ for it but I like it. me
Old 04-14-2008, 01:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
I am with ya, we do the LS series in most of our trophy trucks and prerunners, but I think you wuld like the sound of this one, especially with the dump valve open, straight headers, really angry jeep, people really get tickled when I run it that way, big smiles,
Wow, would love to hear that soundclip, I edited my posts about real hemi's, like I said a v8 in one of these puppies is just awesome. We just bought a house too so a v8 anything is a good ways down the road. Plus my new wife (Dec-07) is now hooked on getting a 4-dr Rubi for her lol...soooo the v8 is even further away
Old 04-14-2008, 02:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by SONIC
IMO i thik a lot of you people are jealous...
there is no way in hell to tell if he wheels it or not from the pictures, so all the "mall crawler" comments are just dumb? if i remember correctly people like clean jeeps on here too...
it is a bit overdone yeah, but he obviously has the money lol, its probably more capable than most of the jeeps on here lol....

that being said i did LOL at the 3 d rings on the rear bumper lol
This Jeep/owner probably wins quite a few trophies for this rig, more power to him, I also LOL'd at the 3-d rings.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:28 PM
JK Freak

I think he missed one thing....WHERE IS THE CB? Lol.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:36 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

overkill looks like he's going to war.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:50 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeepnoob
I think he missed one thing....WHERE IS THE CB? Lol.
All that and no CB, hahahah
Old 04-14-2008, 02:50 PM
JK Freak

Going to war with no communication, unless using a handheld CB. Most would have bought a CB before buying a second Hi-Lift mount I would think...or the 5th set of lights, lol.

Last edited by RubiConz; 04-14-2008 at 02:52 PM.
Old 04-14-2008, 03:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SONIC
IMO i thik a lot of you people are jealous...
there is no way in hell to tell if he wheels it or not from the pictures, so all the "mall crawler" comments are just dumb? if i remember correctly people like clean jeeps on here too...
it is a bit overdone yeah, but he obviously has the money lol, its probably more capable than most of the jeeps on here lol....

that being said i did LOL at the 3 d rings on the rear bumper lol
Come on man, nobody is jealous. It looks absurd. I mean...2..hi lifts?!? ..4 fire extinguishers!?

Quick Reply: When is enough, enough.