Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What makes your wrangler Patriotic?

Old 09-19-2010, 05:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 09-19-2010, 09:40 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jonsager
Not to start a flame war, but what is a sticker worth? Serving in the military, donating to a food drive, voting, standing up for the little guy... That is what is valuable. Too many people put up the show in stickers and magnets but do not back it up in their actions.

So I say again, things are not. People can be.
ok, well i may not be an army ranger, but i consider myself pretty patriotic and an all around good american. i vote, donate when i can, and im also a very active Lt. in a volunteer fire dept. where im a firefighter and an emt. everyone has it in them, would it kill people to have a little fun in the process? maybe things as simple as putting an american flag decal, or actual flag on ur jeep would remind other people of what a great country we live in and remind them about what things are worth fighting for. and those little things as simple as decals may make others "show" more of there patriotism.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mattyhfd
ok, well i may not be an army ranger, but i consider myself pretty patriotic and an all around good american. i vote, donate when i can, and im also a very active Lt. in a volunteer fire dept. where im a firefighter and an emt. everyone has it in them, would it kill people to have a little fun in the process? maybe things as simple as putting an american flag decal, or actual flag on ur jeep would remind other people of what a great country we live in and remind them about what things are worth fighting for. and those little things as simple as decals may make others "show" more of there patriotism.
Well put, and to add to your statement. If only people were patriotic on the inside then why do we have the American flag to begin with? Is it not a symbol of freedom? Does the red not stand for the blood that was shed on the battlefields. The white for purity and the blue for justice? Maybe people that put that sticker on their jeep actually support and believe in what it stands for. It also tells us Army Rangers that there are americans that love their country and support us troops.

So I say decal it up!!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 10:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Nothing.
I'm not a big fan of my country
Old 09-20-2010, 11:43 AM
JK Freak

ummmm..... then why are you here?
Old 09-21-2010, 02:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm not there - I would be a fan of my country if I were there.
Believe it or not, we don't have the freedom to live wherever we please.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

I may be 4 thousand miles away from my true home but this is how my jeep is patriotic. The Italians seem to like it since it's way different from from the wranglers i've seen around my house here.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:44 AM
JK Junkie

my JK is patriotic because of me ... on combat tour in Kosovo (KFOR) and one combat tour in Iraq (OIF) with a Purple Heart.

Quick Reply: What makes your wrangler Patriotic?