Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What I did to my rig last weekend.

Old 04-15-2011, 02:35 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What I did to my rig last weekend.

I sprayed the dash, vent surrounds, and tweeter surrounds in Krylon Fusion Textured Shimmer Black. At first it was very glittery and I had a hard time getting used to it. After several days, it started to dull out and gave it a sick dark gray-ish color!

Added Coverking Black/Charcoal seat covers! Excellent tight fit!

Added Mopar Rubber floor liner. Excellent product, but the rear passenger "side" part for the cargo area was cut a little too short and I had to zip tie it to the wire loom. Here's a shot of the drivers floor liner.

Added a 3.5" 5% tint strip to my windshield in order to provide some sun blockage for my eyes. Looks fantastic. I am glad I didn't go with the standard 6" tint strip. That would have destroyed my field of view.

Old 04-15-2011, 02:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

looks great man

Sam
Old 04-15-2011, 02:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

i love those floor liners but they are a little pricey for me. the seat covers look great too. nothing worse than a loose, wrinkled up seat cover.
Old 04-15-2011, 03:24 PM
JK Junkie

The rubber floor was a christmas present from the parents. And I know about loose seat covers! My girl wants to replace her mossy oak covers with these, but no camo pattern.

I just ordered a MBRP light bar, Rugged Ridge headlight guards, and a drake black billet aluminum grille inserts today (tax return).
Old 04-17-2011, 10:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default drake billet inserts

Originally Posted by IcyFridge
The rubber floor was a christmas present from the parents. And I know about loose seat covers! My girl wants to replace her mossy oak covers with these, but no camo pattern.

I just ordered a MBRP light bar, Rugged Ridge headlight guards, and a drake black billet aluminum grille inserts today (tax return).
Was thinking of getting these for my Wrangler also. Could you let me know what you think of them after you install. Thanks.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:49 AM
JK Junkie

Sure thing. I will probably post up the pictures here after I'm done installing.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:06 PM
JK Junkie

I was going to install all of the stuff today and take pictures, but what the hell...

I got the MBRP light bar, but nothing else... I have no screws or brackets to hold it on. And my drake billet grille inserts didn't come with screws at all. I'm ticked about this , but at least I got my RR headlight guards on and painted my chassis and did some rust fixing. I emailed Quadratec about this and I am hoping for a quick resolution!!!
Old 04-22-2011, 05:15 PM
JK Freak

Looks great bud
Old 05-01-2011, 05:31 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by IcyFridge
I was going to install all of the stuff today and take pictures, but what the hell...

I got the MBRP light bar, but nothing else... I have no screws or brackets to hold it on. And my drake billet grille inserts didn't come with screws at all. I'm ticked about this , but at least I got my RR headlight guards on and painted my chassis and did some rust fixing. I emailed Quadratec about this and I am hoping for a quick resolution!!!
That sucks man. Hope this gets resolved quick for you.

Quick Reply: What I did to my rig last weekend.