Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

This is what happen to my 2009 Jeep today at work!

Old 09-11-2009, 01:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats bull sh*t mna sorry to hear i would of been flippin
Old 09-11-2009, 01:14 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You know what they say the first scratch\chip is always the worst...from there on it wont bother you as much..

Get some cash from them for their carelessness and then go buy some mods for that rig of yours! THEN POST PICTURES OF WHAT YOU ADDED!
Old 09-11-2009, 01:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by greenamphibious
I would have pocketed the $65 and drove it through a mud puddle
LOL. I couldn't, I had to drive it over to the car wash and pay for it out of my own pocket, my job reimbursed me when I got back.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by whpony96
You know what they say the first scratch\chip is always the worst...from there on it wont bother you as much..

Get some cash from them for their carelessness and then go buy some mods for that rig of yours! THEN POST PICTURES OF WHAT YOU ADDED!
I hear that!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 01:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by deekum1627
thats bull sh*t mna sorry to hear i would of been flippin
You have no idea, I was so close to ripping this guys head off for being so stupid. I know it's only car, and things can be fixed, but I TAKE CARE of my shit. And when some one can be so careless about Somebody Else's property it just makes me mad.

Last edited by adoornbosc; 09-11-2009 at 01:32 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:29 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by adoornbosc
I got a call on my work radio to go out to my Jeep ASAP. When I got there this is what I found.

The next building over from us was having the parking lot paved. Before they could start they needed to blow off the shit that was on the ground before putting the black tar down. I asked the guy “why didn’t you have us move our vehicles before you started blowing off the parking lot?” I also said to him. “If this was your car you would of moved it out of the way right?” All he could say was "I wasn’t thinking and I’m sorry". My job paid for the wash and detailing, $65.00 for that. I looked at it closer after the wash and I found 4 paint chips on the driver side and 1 small chip on the hard top. I was SO pissed, but I kept it together because I was at work, that wasn't easy.

its a jeep..they like chips and scratches
Old 09-11-2009, 01:34 PM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't mind my jeep looking like hell from a trail run but to have it look that way because some numbskull did it would piss me off! Glad to see your company took care of you but still sucks
Old 09-11-2009, 01:42 PM
JK Freak

quote-"I know it's only car"-

I know you're upset, but you just killed 3 kittens!
Old 09-11-2009, 01:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

That sucks man
Old 09-11-2009, 01:57 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by adoornbosc
... I know it's only car, ...
No it's not. It's a Jeep. And, while getting them muddy and dirty and scratching the paint is part of the Jeep way, I know that the one ding in my Jeep that pisses me off more than any of the dozens of much more visible scratches in the paint from driving through rock gardens and dense forests (and the dozens of dings on my hood from hail), is that one scratch that I got in a parking lot. I would not have been happy, either. But, at least the doors and roof were on, and most of the damage washed off.

Quick Reply: This is what happen to my 2009 Jeep today at work!