Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

This is what happen to my 2009 Jeep today at work!

Old 09-11-2009, 11:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is what happen to my 2009 Jeep today at work!

I got a call on my work radio to go out to my Jeep ASAP. When I got there this is what I found.

The next building over from us was having the parking lot paved. Before they could start they needed to blow off the shit that was on the ground before putting the black tar down. I asked the guy “why didn’t you have us move our vehicles before you started blowing off the parking lot?” I also said to him. “If this was your car you would of moved it out of the way right?” All he could say was "I wasn’t thinking and I’m sorry". My job paid for the wash and detailing, $65.00 for that. I looked at it closer after the wash and I found 4 paint chips on the driver side and 1 small chip on the hard top. I was SO pissed, but I kept it together because I was at work, that wasn't easy.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

What....I don't see anythign wrong!
Old 09-11-2009, 11:19 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats what my jeep looks like 90% of the time
Old 09-11-2009, 12:19 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
thats what my jeep looks like 90% of the time
ME TOO!--that does suck though
Old 09-11-2009, 12:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

That sucks man, I know the new ant even gone yet. But now you have a reason to play in the woods. An let your jeep go play with all the other jeeps.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:40 PM
JK Newbie

Wow. That is ridiculous. I guess the only positive is that you had the top on...
Old 09-11-2009, 12:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JstJk
Wow. That is ridiculous. I guess the only positive is that you had the top on...
Ya, thats true. I guess It could of been much worse. But it still sucks though. I love it went my jeep is all shined up. I always park far away from everyone in a parking lot and I still get F&#@ed with.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

YOu can get them to pay for new paint if you wanted to. After you get the money, just keep if you can live with the chips.

Had a similar situation happen at a place I used to work at. Our parking lot was next to a concrete manufacturer. Basically it was a place that bagged up quickcrete. Several times over the years their stack blew and shot concrete dust all over half to the cars in our lot. They had to pay for detailing and vinegar baths for all the cars. Well one of the times it happened and it was really humid and sprinkling out side. So getting that crap off scratched some vehicles. Some people got money that barely even had a speck of dust on their rides.
With a vehicle that new, I would have them pay for it. JMO

Good Luck
Old 09-11-2009, 12:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BLACKSTONE
YOu can get them to pay for new paint if you wanted to. After you get the money, just keep if you can live with the chips.

Had a similar situation happen at a place I used to work at. Our parking lot was next to a concrete manufacturer. Basically it was a place that bagged up quickcrete. Several times over the years their stack blew and shot concrete dust all over half to the cars in our lot. They had to pay for detailing and vinegar baths for all the cars. Well one of the times it happened and it was really humid and sprinkling out side. So getting that crap off scratched some vehicles. Some people got money that barely even had a speck of dust on their rides.
With a vehicle that new, I would have them pay for it. JMO

Good Luck
Ya, I'm going to do that Monday. I took a pic for the work truck (Name and Phone number that was on the side of the truck) I'm going to call them and see what there going to do about this. I just got my Jeep 4 months ago, shit I was pissed.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:03 PM
JK Super Freak

I would have pocketed the $65 and drove it through a mud puddle

Quick Reply: This is what happen to my 2009 Jeep today at work!