Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 09-09-2010, 09:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
hell, just put that list in the notes column and drop it off with my JK i'd be thrilled!

i WISH i could afford half that stuff!
Well, I have just returned from not necessarily a long deployment to Afghanistan, but lets just say it was an "action packed" trip. So I thought I would reward myself and complete most of my JK build with all the stuff on this forum we dream of having. Then, I will at least do as much wheelin' as I can with my built JK to all the places we see posted by our forum creator WOL. I will eventually go back to some third world armpit for work in the next year and who knows what will happen. I am pulling the trigger on my build before I lose the chance. After the next trip, possibly in February, I will do the 5.7 VVT uprgade
Old 09-09-2010, 09:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GCM 2
Well, I have just returned from not necessarily a long deployment to Afghanistan, but lets just say it was an "action packed" trip. So I thought I would reward myself and complete most of my JK build with all the stuff on this forum we dream of having. Then, I will at least do as much wheelin' as I can with my built JK to all the places we see posted by our forum creator WOL. I will eventually go back to some third world armpit for work in the next year and who knows what will happen. I am pulling the trigger on my build before I lose the chance. After the next trip, possibly in February, I will do the 5.7 VVT uprgade
Thanks for your service!! Definitely would like to see pics of your Jeepin' adventures, and pics of your build !!
Old 09-09-2010, 09:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Totally forgot to post here. Did this about 10 days ago.
Installed the Rough Country 3.5" Lift, 1.25" BL, and dual SS.
Installed new 35" Mud Grapplers and Liquid Metal Gatlin Wheels.
What a weekend that was!
Click image for larger version

Name:	LrXhu.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	681119
Click image for larger version

Name:	ggZeU.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	681120

Last edited by ruppster; 09-09-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:03 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GCM 2
been to way to many of those armpits myself. thanks for your service & good luck with your build, and keep coming back for more!
Old 09-09-2010, 04:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RANGER666
Finally!!!!! I put my Rough Country 3.5 inch lift on and my Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's 315/75/16

After
Looks awesome with the black steelies!
Old 09-09-2010, 04:52 PM
JK Freak

I just got my PSC fire extinguisher holders and put in a flash light holder.

Old 09-09-2010, 05:11 PM
JK Super Freak

for that flashlight holder do you just drill into the seat frame there? and does it effect the sliding of the seat at all?
Old 09-09-2010, 06:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Warn M8000

Made my own winch mount from a piece of 8" channel 1/4 inch thick and mounted to my stock stubbied bumper
Old 09-09-2010, 07:18 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by josh_jacklyn
for that flashlight holder do you just drill into the seat frame there? and does it effect the sliding of the seat at all?
yes, you just drill the holes in the frame and no it doesn't affect the sliding of the seat at all.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

got the J30 recall done, now if my Jeep decides to go roman candle, at least it will sing to me first.

oh, changed the oil too.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?