Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 06-21-2010, 08:56 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 08GreenRubi
Damn those LoD's look really good
y they do!!!! and there a freakin pain in the arse to do alone in 90+ humidity in the sun.
one word of key advice since there is NO instructions.. make sure the slider brackets r flush with frame before drilling n tapping the holes. trust me!
thanks to chris at loD for telling me the correct drill bits and tap to use since therr r no instructions!

did i mention no instructions at all...
Old 06-21-2010, 09:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Added Front and rear Euro Guards over the weekend. Fathers day gift from the wife and kids.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:08 AM
JK Newbie

Default Finally geared!!

Just got the JK back from Off Road Evolution!

What I got:

4.88 Gears
Magnum axle sleeves in front dana 30
Axle C gussets on front

I went with the 4.88's after a lot of deliberation, and I'm glad I did. This is a daily driver, and I commute on the freeway. I run at around 2500 rpm at 70 mph. With the 5:13's I would have been running higher rpm's, and sucking up more gas. I really like the 4.88's for my applications.

Great job ORE!!!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:47 AM
JK Super Freak

i finally washed mine this weekend for a well deserved washing. but then when i get home a couple hrs later i noticed there was still some scum around the top of the fenders and the hood. i guess she just likes being dirty
Old 06-21-2010, 10:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by rinkishJK
y they do!!!! and there a freakin pain in the arse to do alone in 90+ humidity in the sun.
one word of key advice since there is NO instructions.. make sure the slider brackets r flush with frame before drilling n tapping the holes. trust me!
thanks to chris at loD for telling me the correct drill bits and tap to use since therr r no instructions!

did i mention no instructions at all...
I wimped out and paid a local place to install them for me. Took them 5 hours but only charged me for 3 hours labor....since that is what I told them it would take according to LOD. Oops I misread the email instructions!!

Out of curiosity, did your sliders come with the LOD badges/Logos? Mine did not and just recently e-mail them to ask about them. They are sending me some to put on my sliders...not sure if they stopped shipping them in general or if mine was just an oversight.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ordered my EVO rock skins, EVO rock rails, EVO trail table, JKS quicker discos from northridge4x4.ca!! I can't wait til they all get here. I also got my confirmation email that my Benchmark oil pan and evap skid has shipped. now just waiting on my seatglovers. Can't wait to get everything on! My baby is growing up
Old 06-21-2010, 12:22 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by mpkelley20
I wimped out and paid a local place to install them for me. Took them 5 hours but only charged me for 3 hours labor....since that is what I told them it would take according to LOD. Oops I misread the email instructions!!

Out of curiosity, did your sliders come with the LOD badges/Logos? Mine did not and just recently e-mail them to ask about them. They are sending me some to put on my sliders...not sure if they stopped shipping them in general or if mine was just an oversight.
no mine didnt come with them. chris at loD said as soon as they get more in they willship out.
there powdercoated silver. idk if there different than the ones ppl had that were rusting, but i dont think these will rust.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by rinkishJK
no mine didnt come with them. chris at loD said as soon as they get more in they willship out.
there powdercoated silver. idk if there different than the ones ppl had that were rusting, but i dont think these will rust.
I got the powder coated black and there are a few area that have some minor surface rust, mostly on the the inside area where there are some welded seems or something...haven't really thought too much of it since I've already scraped them up off-road! Will have to do some reserach to see if there is a rust issue I should be aware of..hmm...
Old 06-21-2010, 04:03 PM
JK Freak

Mine was driven by a new driver, My 16 yr old daughter just got her licence.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:13 PM
JK Newbie

Default My Jeep Wrangler 4-doors '07 with new rims and tires!

HI all!

Here my new rims and tires on my Jeep 4 doors '07! Hope you like it! (16" Dai Alloys mag/ 33" Toyo M/T )
ElBaRtO

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?