Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 05-31-2010, 12:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bought a 2010 Flame Red Rubicon Wrangler......
Old 05-31-2010, 03:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

new wiper blades
Old 05-31-2010, 03:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Roll on bed liner

Finally broke down and ripped everything out of the Jeep to put some bed liner down. Hopefully this will cut down on dirt and dog hair everywhere or at least make for easier clean up! I used Duplicolor Bed Armor with Kevlar in it. Looks pretty good. I'll have to let it sit for a day or so to cure. Regular price $99, on sale for 79 at Advance, then ordered it online to save 15% off, then there was a 25 dollar rebate, so this turned out to be a fairly cheap mod!!! Love it!

If you've done the bed liner interior, what are you doing to cover up the rear storage compartment? The old carpeted cover just won't look right? I've searched but couldn't find any kind of replacement. Thought about getting some black diamond plate cut to match the old cover.

Last edited by jayerouth; 05-31-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:32 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stonewhite
installed my cb, antenna, tail light guards, gas cover, and MBRP light bar....

Where did you install the box for the CB?
Old 05-31-2010, 04:46 PM
JK Newbie

Default Pulled out my MBRP and went back to the stock exhaust

Okay, I am following up with MBRP exhaust results... I put around 2K miles a month on my 2010 JK and I was looking to gain 1-2 miles per gallon like they advertise... I gained nothing, ran about 6 tank fulls through before I reached this conclusion... if you want a noisy exhaust that will give your JK a rough ride (vibration from the exhaust) then this exhaust is for you. I thought I felt a little more power, not too sure now that I put the stock exhaust back on, may have been because I wanted results and convinced myself it felt more powerful. It is nice to be able to talk on the phone again!
Here are some pics, I was going to paint the MBRP black but when I decided that I did not want to hear my wife tell me "your new exhaust sounds like you need a new one!".... so I decided to paint the stock exhaust black.

And my shock boot does not touch the muffler anymore

Old 05-31-2010, 05:15 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Christine
I love the look of the flat flares on that Jeep deekum. Sharp!

I Herculined the exterior of the hardtop. Installed the rear tailgate spare tire reinforcement brackets, hubby is hardwiring in my Ipod so it will play and charge at the same time and tomorrow I'll clay bar the Jeep then give it an acryllic coating then wax.

thanks christine
Old 05-31-2010, 05:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by deekum1627
front bumper and flat flares

Hey where did you get your BDS Dual steering stabilizer? I ordered one and they sent me the wrong one. It didnt fit right and the shocks looked completely different from the ones you have. So i sent it back.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Did the Grill Mod and Painted the Stock Exhaust Black.

Old 06-01-2010, 04:20 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ntropy
Did the Grill Mod and Painted the Stock Exhaust Black.

The grill looks sweeeeet! What brand did you go with, how much was it? Seems like you can get them for anywhere from $60.00 upt to over $150-
Old 06-01-2010, 05:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeep'n
The grill looks sweeeeet! What brand did you go with, how much was it? Seems like you can get them for anywhere from $60.00 upt to over $150-
Thanks-
You can go that route or you can spend under $20 for the materials talked about in this thread:
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...ight=grill+mod

There's a few flavors on how to do it, different gutter guards, wire mesh, etc, and there's a few different ways folks have fiddled with the adhesive backing and superglue, but generally it's all the same idea and if you spend $200 on a kit, you're still going to get basically the same materials.

This pic is from post #647 (fluent) on that thread, I used what he did. I bought everything at Lowe's for about $20.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?