Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 03-08-2010, 12:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=YingYang;1600377]Bedlined my hinges and installed the Die Tech Evap relocation bracket.

Dang I like your jeep. I want to do my chipping hindges. What exactly did you use for the hinges or did you take it somewhere. How do you like that bushwacker trail armor? Flame red was my next choice after white. Thanks man.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JAM85
Dang I like your jeep. I want to do my chipping hindges. What exactly did you use for the hinges or did you take it somewhere. How do you like that bushwacker trail armor? Flame red was my next choice after white. Thanks man.
Thanks

Remove the hinges and just a light sanding and then a few coats of duplicolor bedliner from autozone. Line em up with the paint and wala!!

I like the trail armor ok, its not really going to help much with damage but I like the way it looks.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

35's arrived and looking good (still sitting in the garage however).. ordered jks front trac bar today so I can be ready for an easter weekend lift installation... finally no more stock jk
Old 03-08-2010, 03:07 PM
JK Newbie

got my Canadian jk and life is good stickers in the mail. now to wait for hubby to get home from work so we can put them on the jeep.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by zeppo
Still nothing picture worthy, but I've finally gotten around to the drilled mirrors and blacking out my antenna with plasti-dip spray. Once the weather gets a touch better (no random flurries in Seattle in march) I'll get around to the black out of the Jeep nameplate, trail rated badge and headlight bezels. Once it's all blacked out I'll post up some pics, hopefully I have the new wheels and tires by then so the black out look is a little further along on the old bright silver machine.
I would really love to see the pics once its done or some progress. Im too working on the simalar "blacked out" style on an 08 2dr Sahara. Its up at the Line-x shop getting sprayed rite now.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:30 PM
JK Freak

Added front coilovers by ORE, I'm installing FT Long arm kit on THursday, added C gussets and control arm skids.

Old 03-09-2010, 04:11 AM
JK Super Freak

nrgreen, Nice rig and nice shop.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Installed my Superchips Flashpaq last night. Super easy to install. I just did the quick tune for 87 octane. I drove all the way to work this morning and only down shifted out of overdrive one time!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 07:38 AM
JK Newbie

BFG Km2's.. 18 inch Rockstar rims.. And got my windows tented.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0754.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	38484  
Old 03-09-2010, 09:48 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Roeanoke
I would really love to see the pics once its done or some progress. Im too working on the simalar "blacked out" style on an 08 2dr Sahara. Its up at the Line-x shop getting sprayed rite now.
Will do. I'm actually really looking forward to getting some progress pics up as soon as I have a few more things painted or the wheels on. There are lots of really good examples of the look on the forum, like the post above on the flame red.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?