Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 10-14-2009, 06:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just had 5.13s installed and am picking up the Jeep this morning. Can't wait to drive it.

Scott
Old 10-14-2009, 05:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just recieved a Safari Bikini Top and Window Channel at the front door today. My wife ordered it for my B-Day present with out me knowing or asking. To bad the weather sucks now!!!
Old 10-14-2009, 06:23 PM
JK Newbie

Default A Terraflex box arrived today...

...with an Unlimited leveling kit: 2" front and 1" rear lift. That'll have to wait till next week to install. Also got a shade/screen top today to cut the sun on top-down days, but I probably won't bother to install that now until next spring.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to slip by the muffler shop and have a MagnaFlow installed in place of the factory muffler. Don't know if I'll have time or not.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:01 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Trimmed my Trans skid plate. Driveshaft was touchin at full droop.. Gotta be all ready for a few days of wheelin this weekend and next weekend!

I know a few people are having issues with the factory metal band around the drive shaft boot hittin the trans and ripping the boot. I just don't see how it could happen with mine. there's a solid 2-3" of clearance. I'll test it out friday.

Image of the cut. Shot a good coat of rustoleum flat black to hopefully prevent any rust.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:15 PM
JK Newbie

Default Added a third row seat

Here's a writeup for my third-row seating.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-write-ups-39/third-row-seating-jk-105358/
Old 10-14-2009, 11:08 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JKChad
Trimmed my Trans skid plate. Driveshaft was touchin at full droop.. Gotta be all ready for a few days of wheelin this weekend and next weekend!

I know a few people are having issues with the factory metal band around the drive shaft boot hittin the trans and ripping the boot. I just don't see how it could happen with mine. there's a solid 2-3" of clearance. I'll test it out friday.

Image of the cut. Shot a good coat of rustoleum flat black to hopefully prevent any rust.
You may wanna notch your crossmember abit aswell. The nub that sticks out on the metal band is what will usually catch on the lip of the tranny pan.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
i put new windshield wipers on yesterday, at 30K miles they were ripping apart
you could have had mine, had my jeep 5 months now and the only water its seen is the carwash water
Old 10-15-2009, 01:39 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by dxbjeep
you could have had mine, had my jeep 5 months now and the only water its seen is the carwash water

Just wait until the winter months, then the rain will come down! Which also means lovely big puddles in al quoz to drive through
Old 10-15-2009, 02:25 AM
JK Newbie

Installed Teraflex 2.5 coil lift

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/2-5-teraflex-installed-105253/
Old 10-15-2009, 03:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cole Frehlen
Just wait until the winter months, then the rain will come down! Which also means lovely big puddles in al quoz to drive through
yes indeed, many winters spent going through huge puddles in al quoz

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?