Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 06-04-2009, 04:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Took it out for a spin and roll. Walked away with scratches.

Story and lots of pics here : https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/jeep-gone-88798/

Old 06-04-2009, 05:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

holy sheet! glad to hear your ok though.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Glad to hear you are unhurt (in the grand scheme of things). You are being watched after.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
is that your rig greenamphib? Did they really steal your wheels and tires leaving you on blocks?

If so, at least they left it on blocks and not just axles on driveway. Man that sucks a fat 8===D
yep! I had brand new BBFG MTs (35s) on exactly 1 week... woke up to go to work... GONE! I still have the blocks though!. Insurance did cover all but $500
Old 06-04-2009, 07:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by judas
flat fenders! woot! no more rubbing at full flex. unfortunately, now that i can fit em' i want 37's

looks awesome man! seeing your Jeep pics convinced me to get the narrow Xenons
Old 06-06-2009, 12:40 PM
JK Freak

Default ARB Air Compressor and Tire Inflater Kit

Physically installed the ARB Air Compressor using the bracket I got from NorthRidge 4x4 that mounts on the brake booster.
The kit is very complete, the instructions are OK. I am going to get some help with the wiring, however.

-meljr
Old 06-06-2009, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

I can't believe this thread is 618 pages already. I finally have something to contribute though. I just got my JK in March. It's my first Jeep ever. First 4x4 ever. So far, I'm having a blast with it. The coolest thing for me is the soft top. I pop it open every chance I get. I've never had a convertible before, so this is as close as I can get. I really think the kids enjoy it too. One problem was that my X model did not come with the side steps and my kids had a really tough time climbing up that high to get in. I found a smokin' deal on Craigslist and got these for only $100. I really like the OEM look of these Mopar steps. I also removed the X stickers and replaced them with something you might all find familiar. I know these are extremely basic mods, but they are my first.

Old 06-06-2009, 06:18 PM
JK Jedi Master

I lined the top of my Tuffy Security Deck and started cutting rubber floor mats.

Tuffy Security Deck

Rubber floor mats
Old 06-06-2009, 07:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SaginawMike
5 new Goodyear Duratracs. 275/65-18s. That's it I'm done. I have it just like I want it.

Like we believe that? I have had my flat fender since 69' it will never be done.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:14 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I washed my interior, no really I did, first time in about 7-9months

I spent the day cleaning my jeep interior, wet it down with the hose, the seats, bottom half of dash, the interior of the doors and the floor, soaped it all up with the sponge and then hosed it all off, man what a bitch I had to do it a couple times, some spots needed some simple green, then I applied armor all protectant. Its the first time this year I have cleaned the interior, heck I cant remember the last time, maybe sometime last fall

gotta love the iggees seat covers though, they've been through hell and still look good

oh and I had to make some drains in the pockets they had some mud and sand in there, then they were filled with water

not anymore

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?