Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 06-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wheel spacers and a vinyl stripe! floated and wrapped it myself.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:34 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just installed a smittybilt src bumper and put some ipf 968 driving lights
Old 06-03-2009, 11:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Got the new drive shaft on. Works perfectly with no hitches.

Plenty of space now. >

/\ That's with it twisted a little. It had more but, I didn't want to tear up the lawn at the Air National Guard. It was their loading ramp.

Now it's time to turn over the rock rails and get the soft top on. Moab here I come!

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-24-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by owtcast
Got the new drive shaft on. Works perfectly with no hitches.

Plenty of space now. >

/\ That's with it twisted a little. It had more but, I didn't want to tear up the lawn at the Air National Guard. It was their loading ramp.

Now it's time to turn over the rock rails and get the soft top on. Moab here I come!
We may be installing my TW front shaft in Moab?! Anyway, looks like you are ready! Bring that OEM front shaft along just in case!

I got my new extended stainless brake lines on and just installed the Riddler rear diff cover to finally match the front that was installed 2 years ago.

My Rock Hard oil/tranny skid is laying on the living room floor and should get that in tonight or tomorrow. Obviously, Kristen is not home

It's gonna be a great trip in MOAB! Can't wait to see you break your cherry on Hell's Revenge!
Old 06-03-2009, 03:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

flat fenders! woot! no more rubbing at full flex. unfortunately, now that i can fit em' i want 37's

Last edited by judas; 06-03-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by edwin907
New Volant exhaust.

nice ass those wheels are expensive but they are worth it..they are the coolest ones in the market...and the way you mounted the hi lift rocks
Old 06-03-2009, 04:58 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by judas
flat fenders! woot! no more rubbing at full flex. unfortunately, now that i can fit em' i want 37's

Flexy!
Old 06-03-2009, 05:14 PM
JK Freak

5 new Goodyear Duratracs. 275/65-18s. That's it I'm done. I have it just like I want it.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kidjeep
We may be installing my TW front shaft in Moab?! Anyway, looks like you are ready! Bring that OEM front shaft along just in case!

I got my new extended stainless brake lines on and just installed the Riddler rear diff cover to finally match the front that was installed 2 years ago.

My Rock Hard oil/tranny skid is laying on the living room floor and should get that in tonight or tomorrow. Obviously, Kristen is not home

It's gonna be a great trip in MOAB! Can't wait to see you break your cherry on Hell's Revenge!

Hey HEY! Let's not be talking about me "breaking" anything in Moab.

Not to discourage you but, you probably aren't gonna want to drag around the tools needed to change the front drive shaft. The yokes are fun to get off. I had to use a 3/4" impact with a reducer to get the pinion yoke off. My 1/2" impact wouldn't do it. I probably could of gotten it with my 3' breaker bar but, since it's so long, there's no room to turn it. Unless you have a lift or something. Also, the OEM yoke nuts are a different size from the Tom Woods ones.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:08 PM
JK Newbie

http://my.project-jk.com/showphoto.p...47&ppuser=2763

plus i just added Hella 500s to the windshield. pain in the ass until i realized i hooked up the switch wrong...LOL.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?