Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 05-07-2009, 03:32 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by K-RockEOD217
I am Deployed in Iraq so I had my super sweet wife drop my baby off at Rock Krawler. Jeremy hooked me up and took great care of me. He installed a 3.5 inch lift. 35" baha MTZ's, black steel wheels, an Olympic smuggler front bumper w/ super winch and Olympic rock sliders. He is just waiting on my Rear Smuggler and it will be complete for now. So I can enjoy it and spend time with my wife on the trails instead of the driveway when I get back in two weeks.
Mickeys with my 3 year old

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-24-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am Deployed in Iraq so I had my super sweet wife drop my baby off at Rock Krawler. Jeremy hooked me up and took great care of me. He installed a 3.5 inch lift. 35" baha MTZ's, black steel wheels, an Olympic smuggler front bumper w/ super winch and Olympic rock sliders. He is just waiting on my Rear Smuggler and it will be complete for now. So I can enjoy it and spend time with my wife on the trails instead of the driveway when I get back in two weeks.
looks great except that damn Boston sticker

Go Rays!
Old 05-07-2009, 06:05 AM
JK Newbie

Default Boston Sticker

Originally Posted by greenamphibious
looks great except that damn Boston sticker

Go Rays!
Rays Rock at least there competitive now. Go Sox!!
Old 05-07-2009, 01:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Default Thanks Toad & Bullfrog!

I installed my CB mount from Toad and Bullfrog. Great instructions! Top notch mount!

Cell phone pic...
Old 05-07-2009, 01:21 PM
JK Freak

Bedlined the inside, onboard air, bumper/winch, teraflex discos, high lift jack, and a air horn

Old 05-07-2009, 09:01 PM
JK Freak

[QUOTE=tunes;1106514]Here it is. 4.5 inch BDS
Yukon 4:88s
37 inch BFG KM2s
and swapped the superwinch for the warn powerplant

holy $h!t tunes!...that looks awesome...nice build dude...rockspyder did all that for you or just the suspension?
Old 05-08-2009, 02:28 AM
JK Freak

[QUOTE=revolucion!;1111344]
Originally Posted by tunes
Here it is. 4.5 inch BDS
Yukon 4:88s
37 inch BFG KM2s
and swapped the superwinch for the warn powerplant

holy $h!t tunes!...that looks awesome...nice build dude...rockspyder did all that for you or just the suspension?
Rock Spyder did the suspension and gears.
Actuall I bought the powerplant from Jim as well, but that was last fall. I've had a 'Crappy tire special' superwinch on for the winter.
I got the Tires from Rezboyz (no tax )

I flexed it yesterday to see if the front drive shaft will rub, it didnt but the rear tire rubbed just where we all know it will at the end of the rock rails, and I was shocked to see it rub at the rear bumper

I am not going to go with a coil spacer, I am very happy with the ride and height so I am going to chop an inch off the ends of the bumper and some surgery on the fenders to made them match.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rays Rock at least there competitive now. Go Sox!!
this is true.... bout damn time
Old 05-08-2009, 01:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

got the t-case linkage replaced this morning. i broke it last Saturday wheeling. thank goodness a friend was there to figure it out and help me get it in and out of 4WD
Old 05-08-2009, 02:01 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RubyDoo Body Repair

Some of you might know this dent and where it came from and for those who don't, I was done on the Lake Issabelle trail just over a year ago and has been slowly bothering me ever sence. I FINALLY did something about it.

Before

During

Finished

I ended up cutting the back section then straightening out the front section as much as possible then welding bacl on the rear section after straightening it out. I hope it stays for a while.

Kat

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?