Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 09-12-2016, 10:16 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stephane87
Nice Do you have this problem with your Teraflex tire carrier? This is mine after 1 year
No problems yet but it has only been on for 2 weeks and Teraflex is right down the street if I have any issues.
Old 09-12-2016, 11:32 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by HeebieJeepy
No problems yet but it has only been on for 2 weeks and Teraflex is right down the street if I have any issues.
Teraflex has a great reputation for customer service. I'm sure they'll take care of it, if necessary.

Sent via Jeep wave from my NSA-approved domestic-espionage device.
Old 09-12-2016, 04:19 PM
JK Newbie

New flat fenders
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-399694629.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	532.4 KB
ID:	656644   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2905628750.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	546.4 KB
ID:	656645   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2224488659.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	513.8 KB
ID:	656646  
Old 09-12-2016, 06:08 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by LoneWolf
Teraflex has a great reputation for customer service. I'm sure they'll take care of it, if necessary. Sent via Jeep wave from my NSA-approved domestic-espionage device.
So far after 2 attempts with customer service, they said that they won't change it. The problem is inside the bracket because something is touching and taking off the paint and they don't want to do anything about it...
Old 09-13-2016, 06:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At the very least they should send you some touch up paint or something.
Old 09-13-2016, 06:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

'merica!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-526165746.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	435.7 KB
ID:	656673
Old 09-13-2016, 07:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stephane87
Thanks, what light bar do you have?
I got a deal on a proComp lightbar 49.5 single row Pro Comp Suspension - Pro Comp Suspension LED Offroad/Racing Light 76350 | 4WheelParts.com and JK mount (Can't even find a listing anymore) as they were being discontinued when 4wheelparts was selling them. Did not pay even close to retail, I think it was 50% or75% off for the light and free mount included when I got it. I bought because the warranty was included and still good.
Old 09-14-2016, 09:29 AM
JK Newbie

I realize this is really a build thread but the title asks what was done. Here's what was done to my JKU Monday night.

I attended my first area Jeep Club meeting and after the meeting everyone headed to a Mexican Restaurant for dinner. I started not to go because I had already eaten but I went anyway for a couple beers. (Dos cervezas por favor) After about an 1 1/2 hors of good conversation and meeting new friends, I went to get in my Jeep to head home.

We were all parked at the back of the parking lot and it was a beautiful night so I had my top down and doors off. Somebody cleaned my Jeep out. Window roll, full body cover, GPS, phone charger, everything that was in it. They rummaged the glove box and console. They could not open the tailgate because I locked it so they missed my tools, tow strap, trailer tow bar and my tablet.

So we checked all the other Jeeps that were there and they had stolen from 3 of us. We found out that 2 other Jeeps were broken into about 3 blocks away an hour before. Fortunately the insurance will pay for the windows but everything else is on me. Grrrrr!

I've owned Jeeps and ragtops all my adult life and this is the first time this has happened. While not a pleasant last couple days, I will not let someone else define how I live. So I will replace the stuff and yes I will continue to ride topless and doorless.

I did order a Jeep Tops USA tonneau to at least cover the back so people can't see what's in there. I know it won't stop them but maybe it will slow them down. Also parking close to the front door next time.

Thanks for letting me rant.
Old 09-14-2016, 09:49 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BigBlueOx
I realize this is really a build thread but the title asks what was done. Here's what was done to my JKU Monday night.

I attended my first area Jeep Club meeting and after the meeting everyone headed to a Mexican Restaurant for dinner. I started not to go because I had already eaten but I went anyway for a couple beers. (Dos cervezas por favor) After about an 1 1/2 hors of good conversation and meeting new friends, I went to get in my Jeep to head home.

We were all parked at the back of the parking lot and it was a beautiful night so I had my top down and doors off. Somebody cleaned my Jeep out. Window roll, full body cover, GPS, phone charger, everything that was in it. They rummaged the glove box and console. They could not open the tailgate because I locked it so they missed my tools, tow strap, trailer tow bar and my tablet.

So we checked all the other Jeeps that were there and they had stolen from 3 of us. We found out that 2 other Jeeps were broken into about 3 blocks away an hour before. Fortunately the insurance will pay for the windows but everything else is on me. Grrrrr!

I've owned Jeeps and ragtops all my adult life and this is the first time this has happened. While not a pleasant last couple days, I will not let someone else define how I live. So I will replace the stuff and yes I will continue to ride topless and doorless.

I did order a Jeep Tops USA tonneau to at least cover the back so people can't see what's in there. I know it won't stop them but maybe it will slow them down. Also parking close to the front door next time.

Thanks for letting me rant.
Rant away brother, I feel you. Mine got hit the other day, in my driveway no less, and of course my wifi is garbage so my security camera had disconnected and I didn't even get video of the jerkoff doing it! So heated. They didn't get anything expensive out of it other than the charger for my Juul e-cig, and a USB to USB-C cable for charging my phone. Funny thing was, they left the purple car charger in the cigarette lighter plug, they just took the cable and the Juul charger out of it. They also left my knife in the lawn, and my folding chairs were still in the back of the Jeep. The chairs are for sure worth the most out of everything that was in the Jeep and were the easiest to access as the rear of the Jeep was facing the street. So it wasn't the brightest thief on the planet lol
Old 09-14-2016, 10:38 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by vgullotta
So it wasn't the brightest thief on the planet lol
Are any of them? I figure my windows will show up on Craigslist and there is an idendifiable mark on one of them. If they show up I will go to buy them and take the police.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?