Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 03-09-2009, 12:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by el_campede
Installed my tail gate mount. A little CAD work and my old shop made this happen.

Couldn't wait for the manufacture (springtailsolutions.com) to get into production, so I had my own made.
That looks great.
Never thought about something like that. I will have to look into that site you posted.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default This week, last week, last month?

Blinker Mod Today.

Mounted my High Lift Jack a few weeks back:

using 4xRac's bumper mount:
Old 03-09-2009, 03:32 PM
JK Newbie

On Sunday I installed a TF 2.5 inch coil lift. It took me 8 hours to do it myself, and I do mean by myself. Of course I have a TV going in the garage, so sometimes I found myself staring at something on the tube, but other than that, 8 hrs is what it takes for 1 person to install. Everything fit like it was supposed too. Adjusting the steering wheel back to center took a little bit more rotation than the instructions said, but I got it done. I would like to say that after I was done, I went to bed and slept for like 11 hours. That was pretty hard on me(old guy). I would suggset two persons for installing it if you have someone elso available!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 04:33 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fermin
this offers a neat storage solutiuon

Where can I get this and the mounts to attach stuff to it?
Old 03-09-2009, 05:16 PM
JK Newbie

Mopar rear light guards, on my 2 door, and my wife's Unlimited. Motorcraft grabhandles front and back on both, JK stickers, Daystar dash storage trays,
Husky floormats front and rear on both.
My 2 door already came with a 2" lift, 285/70/r17 BFG AT's, and a custom built
aftermarket sub in the rear..
Looking into front light bar and lights, and glass tinting on rear 3 windows..

Down the line..slighty bigger tires...don't wanna sacrifice ride..too nice!

Gotta get pics!
Old 03-09-2009, 06:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default OME HD lift & LoD sliders

The mods have begun!

Saturday "STUPIDFACE" and I installed OME HD springs and shocks, JKS rear track bar, and LoD sliders. I also replaced the rear sway bar links with longer ones, and moved the stock rear ones up front. You probably can't see in the pics, but I painted the OME shocks black, I just couldn't do the yellow!

I have the front track bar to instal, but we ran out of time and the rear was off more than the front. I think I'm going to order the JKS lower control arms for the front, so I'll make a day of it and install everything up front at one time.

Wheels and tires will go on later this week.

Other changes include the recon LED's up front, and the bestop fuel door.

-Kevin

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-24-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:28 PM
JK Super Freak

rubi 2sday,
is that your name because you work at that place with the very expensive TV dinners?

corey d
Old 03-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Originally Posted by Rubi 2sday
The mods have begun!

Saturday "STUPIDFACE" and I installed OME HD springs and shocks, JKS rear track bar, and LoD sliders. I also replaced the rear sway bar links with longer ones, and moved the stock rear ones up front. You probably can't see in the pics, but I painted the OME shocks black, I just couldn't do the yellow!

I have the front track bar to instal, but we ran out of time and the rear was off more than the front. I think I'm going to order the JKS lower control arms for the front, so I'll make a day of it and install everything up front at one time.

Wheels and tires will go on later this week.

Other changes include the recon LED's up front, and the bestop fuel door.

-Kevin
Looks great! It's always nice to see someone take flattering pics of there mods..
Old 03-09-2009, 06:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by STUPIDFACE
rubi 2sday,
is that your name because you work at that place with the very expensive TV dinners?

corey d
No, it's because some "smartass" I used to dive with would always demand to go to that restaurant, he would order page three of the menu, eat 90% of the food, then proceed to tell the waitress that he was not happy with the food and get his meal comp'd

That, and the fact that I purchased my jeep on a tuesday!

Thanks again for the help Saturday.

-Kevin
Old 03-09-2009, 07:09 PM
JK Super Freak

i did a coupla things this week:

1. i worked on the pants under my front fenders. i didnt want to go pantsless, but didnt like the gap between them and the metal of the fender so i used some of what i cut off the front fender and did this. keep in mind, it may not look the greatest up close, but really who the hell is gonna inspect under the fenders (except people like us here on the the jk forum).

2. i started working on my EVO C gussets. today i took my wheels off to actually do the install, but didnt realize how late it was. i decided to abort that mission. all i was able to get done was this.

ill have them installed before the week is out.

3. after helping out with this rubi 2sday fellows lift and sliders, i was able to talk him out of rubi rales. problem is, he has a 4 door and i a 2 door. about 30 minutes after looking at 4 door rubi rails on the shop floor, i was looking at this.

i guess the front bumper will be next. hopefully in the next coupla weeks. well, maybe ill order it tomorrow.....

corey d

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?