Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 02-07-2009, 01:55 PM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Washed my Jeep for the first time since I got it. Darned snowy winter! And then I noticed MY FRONT FOGS ARE INSTALLED UPSIDE DOWN! No WONDER why they suck and I get flashed and the trees look so bright at night! Stupid dealership monkeys.

I wonder how hard that is to flip around on the Mopar steel bumper. Anyone install these themselves?
Old 02-07-2009, 03:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont think they are upside down becuase the the hole plastic bumper wuold be upside down try adjusting the fogs there is a adjustment screw on each fog
Old 02-07-2009, 03:42 PM
JK Freak

Did the side marker - blinker MOD now people can tell I'm turning.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Tinted the windows of the soft top...although, kind of hard to see in these pics because of the reflections.

Then picked up a new top I bought from Rescue X (Jeff)

Old 02-07-2009, 05:24 PM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 08 rubi
i dont think they are upside down becuase the the hole plastic bumper wuold be upside down try adjusting the fogs there is a adjustment screw on each fog

umm, no. I guess I wasn't clear. I have the Mopar aftermarket steel bumper. And I compared to stock fogs, they have the lettering on the lense at the top; mine's along the bottom.

Also, my lights are aimed right, but I noticed that there is a nice sharp line of light AT THE BOTTOM of the beam, but the top is up in the trees. They are upside down!
Old 02-07-2009, 05:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-07-2009, 06:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

I want that rear stinger so damned badly!
Old 02-07-2009, 09:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

FInally got around to using the mag lite clips and made the front plate mount for my roller fairlead.....

Not much but hey I was at work..... at least its sumthin!
Old 02-07-2009, 09:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ramphog
FInally got around to using the mag lite clips and made the front plate mount for my roller fairlead.....

Not much but hey I was at work..... at least its sumthin!
Were are you guys finding the mag lite clip? I eventually got some off of ebay, but I haven't found any in stores.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Fixed all my door latch rattles with electrical tape on the strikers, cut into the plastic part of my rear bumper so that my 35" spare will fit... and since I did that, I removed the spacer that I originally had on there in order to make it fit. Doing that eliminated the rattles from the tailgate as well.

Also recalibrated my speedometer/odometer, turned off the blinking "Sway Bar" light that's been on ever since installing antirock, and enabled my turn signals as my DRL's using the AEV Procal.

So pretty much fixed all my Jeep problems today... Must be time to upgrade so more things get messed up.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?