Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 10-23-2013, 06:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Omar Brannstrom
Hi

I mounted a Heavy Duty spring on my Antennax 24" and sprayed it black. looks more military.
Is that a CB antenna or just one that looks cool? If its a CB what mount is that, that's what I want to do for an antenna mount instead of the radio ant being there
Old 10-23-2013, 10:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zstairlessone
Is that a CB antenna or just one that looks cool? If its a CB what mount is that, that's what I want to do for an antenna mount instead of the radio ant being there
Hi

From AntennaX " This high quality CB Antenna maintains your stock AM FM reception and in most cases IMPROVES your reception. You can also connect your CB radio to this antenna which eliminates the need for a second antenna mounted on your vehicle. "

This antenna comes with a Wrangler specific adapter. I bought the HD spring from other place, unscruwed Wrangler specific adapter and putted the HD spring between the antenna Wrangler specific adapter.

I do not have a CB radio, maybe in the future and I dont need a another antenna for this.

Read more here CB Replacement AM FM ANTENNA - 2007 thru 2014 Jeep WRANGLER Unlimited JK
Old 10-24-2013, 05:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Couldnt take the stock sound anymore. Installed some Mb Quart components in the front and coaxials in the rear.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Speaker 03 Bar.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	507710Click image for larger version

Name:	Speaker 02 Dash.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	507711Click image for larger version

Name:	Speaker 01 Dash.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	507712
Old 10-24-2013, 05:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Closed on my house so now my JEEP has a real home and place for modding...

&...

Just ordered the Metal Cloak Gamechanger Lite 2.5 ARB edition!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 10-24-2013, 05:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Removed my driver's side rear fender, courtesy of a suicidal deer last night on the highway!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fender removal.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	507714
Old 10-24-2013, 06:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brutusroof
Removed my driver's side rear fender, courtesy of a suicidal deer last night on the highway!

Attachment 507714
Looks like the deer did a nice clean job. Time for some flat fender flares!
Old 10-24-2013, 06:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by snags922
That was my thought exactly! Hopefully the insurance company will spring for a whole new set since my deductible is only $50. I wonder if somehow tonight that same deer can rip off the front fender.

The State Troopers that responded both liked my ride and took about a half hour checking out all the LEDs, light bar and mods. Looks like I'm gonna hafta watch my speed from now on, since they now know me. :-( The supervisor said he's been wanting one for a long time but he has 6 in his family and doesn't think they'll all fit. Does anyone know if there's anything out there that adds an extra seat or two? It's always good to have a Trooper on your side.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

I felt horrible cuz it didn't kill the deer. I went back to get my fender outta the middle of the highway and the deer was dragging itself off the road by its front two legs. It laid there and looked at me like it wanted my help. I think the second Trooper euthanized it tho. I was gonna do it myself but I wasn't sure if there's any law against discharging my gun on the side of the highway or not, and didn't want to find out.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brutusroof
I felt horrible cuz it didn't kill the deer. I went back to get my fender outta the middle of the highway and the deer was dragging itself off the road by its front two legs. It laid there and looked at me like it wanted my help. I think the second Trooper euthanized it tho. I was gonna do it myself but I wasn't sure if there's any law against discharging my gun on the side of the highway or not, and didn't want to find out.
Ya, that might have been hard to explain the bullet hole in the deer's head.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ya, that might have been hard to explain the bullet hole in the deer's head.
The first attempt at suicide didn't work so he shot himself to finish the job.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?