Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 10-26-2007, 04:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Filled the tank twice...and oh yeah...used 87oct....decided to read the book. Was using 91
Old 10-27-2007, 02:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RipperMan
do you notice more noise - heat?
Well, I suppose it is a little noisier since the sound bounces around and doesn't get soaked up by the carpet, as well as the stuff in the cubby likes to bounce around, it certainly isn't hotter.
Sunshine on the Line-X does not make it flaming hot, which is actually an improvement over the painted metal. I was very surprised. I also notice that the transmission tunnel, and right over my muffler do not get hot, as I put my bare foot under the Mopar floor mat to check the heat. It is warmer than it was, but in no way hot/burning. It will actually be pretty nice in the winter I think.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:45 PM
JK Newbie

well, uh- THEY BUILT IT!

I ordered it on 10/15.
On Tues, and it was in D1.
yesterday, it was in KZ, or whatever- released by plant!

if you want a JK quick, get an X 2 door.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:39 PM
JK Super Freak

I pulled my dock out of the water with my JK today always fun when you get to tear up your yard and use your rig for manual labor. Then got to use the come-a-long to position the dock in place to be converted into a deck that will attach to the new floating dock.... fun day. nice big MT tracks all over the yard, and nice tracks of mud all up the street. The neighbors really love me now! Oh, and I figured out even with all the traction control and stuff, you can still spin tires and fishtail a JK on pavement when the tires are caked in mud. The neighbors really didn't like the fact that my 35"s flung mud on almost everyones driveway in the cultasac.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:29 PM
JK Newbie

This week I finally put the 35's on as well as JK decals.
[img] Attachment 3940 [img]

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-24-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Tire Swap

Ditched the Terra Grapplers this week for some Mud Grapplers. I really liked the ride quality of the Terra's, but they were just TOO QUIET!!
Old 10-28-2007, 10:53 PM
JK Newbie

Fitted the new netting I made for the cargo and sides.

Old 10-28-2007, 11:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by macfamm

Ditched the Terra Grapplers this week for some Mud Grapplers. I really liked the ride quality of the Terra's, but they were just TOO QUIET!!
Man those 1/2 doors kick ass. NICE Jeep!!!
Old 10-29-2007, 03:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by CHOOK72
Fitted the new netting I made for the cargo and sides.

Wow, you made those? those look awesome! I'm guess you had to buy the material and sow it all? yes I said sow, no slamming me on that please
Old 10-29-2007, 05:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Angry Tried to swap gears

I spent the day yesterday trying to swap gears. The POS 3.21s have got to go! Anyway, we couldn't get the pinion removed from the rear. Pounded on it with a 2lb hammer, took the housing out and tried to press it out but no luck! It really sucked to have to put it all back together. 9 hours, 2 guys and NO GEAR CHANGE.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?