Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 11-30-2008, 06:49 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

uh, idk yet. lol i don't think it would be hard, just complex and time consuming especially for me when i have to make the patterns and that. i'm suprised this cover came out like it did for being my first one, lol i held up a few different colors and these seemed to go best with the in and outside of my jk so the next ones i make i'll do it differently b/c the bottoms weren't long enough so i had to rig them together quick but overall i'm happy, ahah any better than that and i'd be cocky
Old 11-30-2008, 01:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got a personalized plate

CRWL:TH!S
Old 11-30-2008, 02:27 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Mr.RonGilbert
Your JK looks sweeeet.....Now, you just need to work on your signature since your mods are coming along
Old 11-30-2008, 02:51 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mr.RonGilbert
Got my new JK (last week) and while my wheels and lift were on order I peeled the stickers off and tinted the windows.... the stuff came in on Monday so the got the wheels, tires and 4" lift installed oh and I installed one of the Daystar dash thingies with the bad logo as well...
Ah! I had forgotten how many stickers came on the JK. That was one heck of a job to get them all off. Sweet rig bro.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKid
Ah! I had forgotten how many stickers came on the JK. That was one heck of a job to get them all off. Sweet rig bro.
I thought stickers added horsepower.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

I put on used Rubicon rails on my X... Now I just need a rubi transfer case! Anyone feeling giving this holiday season?
Old 11-30-2008, 07:58 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Just Empty Every Pocket
I put on used Rubicon rails on my X... Now I just need a rubi transfer case! Anyone feeling giving this holiday season?
lol well you destroyed your steps, ahah for a good cause

^thats a sweet rig up above
Old 11-30-2008, 10:39 PM
JK Junkie

Installed the HID kit to Headlight and Fogs....so bright compared to Stock.....sorry no before pics, or night shots yet...Totally the way to go...When I took my OEM bulbs out, I realized why they were so bad....all the casings of the bulb were sooo black, they looked burnt....I am surprised they even produced any light..

The HID Kick A$$!!!!

One shot while driving in Vancouver...you can see how bright they are
Old 12-01-2008, 03:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 07rubisteve
Installed the HID kit to Headlight and Fogs....so bright compared to Stock.....sorry no before pics, or night shots yet...Totally the way to go...When I took my OEM bulbs out, I realized why they were so bad....all the casings of the bulb were sooo black, they looked burnt....I am surprised they even produced any light..

The HID Kick A$$!!!!

One shot while driving in Vancouver...you can see how bright they are
Nicely done, where did you buy them and how much? I have been contemplating this for a while.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

My Christmas Present:
Placed order for the Expedition one Trail Series Rear bumper with tire carrier and hi-lift mount.......

Can't wait!

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?