Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 10-21-2008, 02:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JdTms11
my lil brother barrowed my jeep tonite and did the telephone poll mod to my rear passenger side light, corner and end of my bumper...

sry they are fuzzy dont have my digi cam, only my phone

any reason why my check engine light would come on from this, i pulled the light and the only damage is to the housing, bumper corner and a dent behind the outer edge of the tail light housing, wires are fine, no other damage other than where the sheet metal got pushed in by the light. i plugged my Hypertech in and it didn't give me any DTCs, but the check engine is still on
Time to install the "No you can't take my Dang ride tonight" electric brother borrow countermeasure from FindyourownJK.com
Old 10-21-2008, 08:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default little brother and bumper

You might ask your little brother to assist to pay for a bumper replacement. Then up garde to a good bumper for any of our sponser on JK Fourm I like my Shrocksworks bumper, Its possible the next time it may well be the telephone pole that will have to be replaced.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

installed a alarm
Old 10-21-2008, 10:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just install trail flag. Now they can find me in the deep snow
Old 10-21-2008, 10:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by BlueAlgernon
Time to install the "No you can't take my Dang ride tonight" electric brother borrow countermeasure from FindyourownJK.com

as long as he only Fs up shit that can be replaced with better AM stuff, and at least throws me enough bills to cover the cost to replace the stock part(s) its alllll gooood

Originally Posted by Hammerman
You might ask your little brother to assist to pay for a bumper replacement. Then up grade to a good bumper for any of our sponsor on JK Fourm I like my Shrocksworks bumper, Its possible the next time it may well be the telephone pole that will have to be replaced.
thats funny because the first thing that came to mind when he said, "oh and the bumper got a lil dent in it also" LoD extreme duty rear bumper/ tire carrier, with all the fixens and of course ill have to get one of their front bumpers too

good news is the check engine went off by its self, and im prolly not gona get the sheet metal fixed, if its more than 300 to fix im just gona hit it with some paint then put the AEV corner guards over it.

Last edited by JdTms11; 10-21-2008 at 10:51 AM.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

wired compressor and switches in, lockers being installed right now at the shop

Old 10-21-2008, 12:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice looking work on the switches

My JK has been parked in the garage all week. (Que violin music). As I am in the states. But should be back driving it the first week of Nov. Not driving it causes Jeep Envy
Old 10-21-2008, 12:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cim330
wired compressor and switches in, lockers being installed right now at the shop

Very interesting switch location, I like!
Old 10-21-2008, 04:46 PM
JK Newbie

Seat covers and grab handles
Old 10-21-2008, 04:58 PM
JK Freak

Default cutting fender flares

Originally Posted by serveapurpose
I am exhausted from today but if you'd really like I will take somemore pics this week and take care of that info for you! Or if you have questions PM me and I will answer them. I am going to look and see if I can find the original post from person responsible for this mod. I will post the link as soon as I find it.

Here yah go! https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...ight=mikey1989

feel free to pm me questions if necessary
If possible can you come to my house and cut my flares for me? Anyway, I really would like some info on doing this until I do get my tube fenders.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?